COMPLETE: The Wing of Azrael, Volume 1, by Mona Caird - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

saintananda wrote: May 26th, 2022, 10:53 am hello,

I am terrifically sorry to say I have to re-orphan this one.

I haven't been well and will need surgery. I'll be fine but won't be able to record for awhile. Possibly for months. Which is sad.

Again, me deepest apologies.

Saint
No apology needed; I'm sorry you haven't been well. Thanks for letting me know about your claim. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
majikat

Post by majikat »

Hello! I would love to claim the newly opened chapter 11.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

majikat wrote: May 30th, 2022, 2:13 pm Hello! I would love to claim the newly opened chapter 11.
It's all yours! Thank you for claiming!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
majikat

Post by majikat »

Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you for section 11! It sounds great. I have just two notes about word changes:

- At 8:04, "as he raised his cap to the two ladies," I hear "as he raised his cap to the new ladies" (p. 179)
- At 16:25, "which bids us seek the good," you say "which binds us seek the good" (p. 185)

Sarah
majikat

Post by majikat »

Scarbo wrote: June 6th, 2022, 5:14 pm
Thank you for section 11! It sounds great. I have just two notes about word changes:

- At 8:04, "as he raised his cap to the two ladies," I hear "as he raised his cap to the new ladies" (p. 179)
- At 16:25, "which bids us seek the good," you say "which binds us seek the good" (p. 185)
Good catch! Reuploaded with the edits.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/wingofazraelvol1_11_caird_128kb.mp3

Duration: 33:00
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

majikat wrote: June 11th, 2022, 10:57 pm Good catch! Reuploaded with the edits.

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/wingofazraelvol1_11_caird_128kb.mp3

Duration: 33:00
PL OK! Thank you!

That makes this project ready for cataloging!

Sarah
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/the-wing-of-azrael-volume-1-by-mona-caird/
Jo
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you, Jo! And thank you for getting the updated version of the summary, I completely forgot to mention that I had edited it - sorry about that!

Thank you, readers! If you enjoyed reading for volume 1, I'd love to have you on board for volume 2!

Sarah