[COMPLETE][CATALÀ] Col·lecció d'obres curtes de la campanya Donants de veu - kaz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Kazbek wrote: January 11th, 2022, 5:51 pmThe voice is similar, but they confirmed themselves that it's not the same person.
ah yes, I see now, I didn't catch that bit the first time. Ok, you are right, in that case it doesn't work. Pity. We could still try to PM the organizer and ask whether the reader would want to record that bit for the multilingual...maybe immediately include the exact sentence she needs to speak, so she won't have to redo it.

Well, then the project is ready for the catalogue as soon as we have a good summary. My job here is done.

Sonia
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Dear friends,

I am happy to do the summary. Just give me a couple of days. I intend to do it bilingual Catalan/English.

However, I will need some clarification, as I thought that all the texts were taken from the book by Maria de Bell-lloch, but I have picked one by Joaquim Ruyra. Is there a confusion or is it a miscelaneous collection?

I guess part of the problem is that I cannot find the magic window with the list of works/chapters. Maybe someone can indicate me the link to it?

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jpujolar wrote: January 12th, 2022, 5:18 amHowever, I will need some clarification, as I thought that all the texts were taken from the book by Maria de Bell-lloch, but I have picked one by Joaquim Ruyra. Is there a confusion or is it a miscelaneous collection?
yes the readers were allowed to choose whatever text they wanted. It was a coincidence that so many people chose the same book. But it's a random collection.

Thank you for helping :)

Sonia
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. It seems that we should also decide on a title for this collection. Here is my proposal:

Title: Llegendes catalanes i altres narracions
Authors: Maria de Bell-lloc, Víctor Balaguer i Joaquim Ruyra

Aquest llibre inclou una selecció de textos aportats per participants en la campanya @donantsdeveu de 2021. Inclou principalment una selecció de les Llegendes catalanes publicades el 1881 per Maria del Pilar Maspons i Labrós (1841-1907) sota el pseudònim Maria de Bell-lloc. Aquest recull de llegendes constitueix un treball no prou valorat dins la tradició literària catalana. Maria del Pilar Maspons recollí i reelaborà un corpus de llegendes amb un mètode que avui anomenaríem "etnogràfic", parlant amb gent del poble pla, a la guisa dels treballs dels germans Grimm i molts altres folcloristes europeus. Complementen el recull el "romanç històric" Les cinc diades de l'amor de Víctor Balaguer i Cirera (1824-1901), i Sa mare de Sant Pere, una narració de Joaquim Ruyra i Oms (1858-1939) inclosa en la seva obra La parada.

This book includes a selection of texts recorded by participants in the @donantsdeveu campaign of 2021. It includes a selection of the Catalan Legends published in 1881 by Maria del Pilar Maspons i Labrós (1841-1907) under the pseudonym Maria de Bell-lloc. This collection of legends has not been sufficiently valued in the Catalan literary tradition. Maspons collected and reworked a corpus of legends with a method we would now call "ethnographic", by speaking to ordinary people from the countryside, in the manner of the Brothers Grimm and other European folklorists. The collection is complemented by the "historical romance" Les cinc diades de l'amor 'Five Days of Love' by Víctor Balaguer (1824-1901), and Sa mare de Sant Pere 'St. Peter's Mother', a narration by Joaquim Ruyra (1858-1939) included in his book La parada 'The Stopover' (1919).

Let me know if anything else is needed.
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

jpujolar wrote: January 27th, 2022, 11:01 am Sorry for the delay. It seems that we should also decide on a title for this collection. Here is my proposal:
Thank you, Joan! That looks good to me. I'll start the cataloging process.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/llegendes-catalanes-i-altres-narracions/

Enhorabona! :clap:

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

jpujolar wrote: January 27th, 2022, 11:01 am Complementen el recull el "romanç històric" Les cinc diades de l'amor de Víctor Balaguer i Cirera (1824-1901), i Sa mare de Sant Pere, una narració de Joaquim Ruyra i Oms (1858-1939) inclosa en la seva obra La parada.
Joan, I just realized that your summary refers to the text by Balaguer, which could not be included in the catalog. I've changed it to:
Complementa el recull Sa mare de Sant Pere, una narració de Joaquim Ruyra i Oms (1858-1939) inclosa en la seva obra La parada.
I'm not sure if the verb-initial word order still works well with the singular. Please let me know if this phrase needs a change.

Thanks,
Michael
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

It is well guessed. Many thanks.
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català