COMPLETE The Life and Death of Mr. Badman by John Bunyan edited by John Brown - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

And on to Section 13 compiled and Ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/badman_13_bunyan_128kb.mp3 23:38
~ Larry
NOTE: Traveling without internet until March 17
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sectıon 12 is pl ok. I'll proof sectıon 13 tomorrow.
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sectıon 13 is pl ok.
Pattymarie
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thank you so much for the PL!!
Here is one more.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/badman_14_bunyan_128kb.mp3 21:36

Some holiday going on this week in the U.S., and then the mad buying frenzy leading up to Christmas, so I will be picking up some overtime hours, but I'll do my best to make the push to complete this project.
~ Larry
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 14 is pl ok. Good that you have that work. What is it you do that picks up during the heavy shopping season? Looking forward to when you can record again.
Pattymarie
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Here is Section 15

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/badman_15_bunyan_128kb.mp3 21:15

I don't totally agree about bedside conversions. Several times I have been called to such bedsides and seen true conversions that lasted, and have hear many other testimonies. But, alas, there are many examples that parallel Mr. Badman.

This one I recorded, edited, and assembled in one session.
I think may it worked better. Took about 2 1/2 hours total.

I am a customer service representative for a large Christian book company, and we also sell gift items so this is our busiest season, as it is for other retailers. We ship all over the world. I occasionally get calls from the UK, Greece and even Australia. This is just my retirement job, and I expect to be finished with it next fall.
~ Larry
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

silverquill wrote: November 28th, 2021, 12:04 am Here is Section 15

I am a customer service representative for a large Christian book company, and we also sell gift items so this is our busiest season, as it is for other retailers. We ship all over the world. I occasionally get calls from the UK, Greece and even Australia. This is just my retirement job, and I expect to be finished with it next fall.
That's interesting. If I ever have to come back to the states, I hope I might find that kind of job to supplement my retirement income. I'd try my best to be as helpful as the customer service people at Audible.com and Amazon have always been to me. They've given me lots of good models of how to handle inquiries and requests; I haven't lodged any complaints I can recall at either of those companies though I'm wrangling with another one which has failed to deliver a digital product in usable form.

Section 15 is pl ok. :)

I hope Advent and Christmas bring you and your family into even closer fellowship with the Lord then you are in already.
Pattymarie
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

silverquill wrote: November 28th, 2021, 12:04 am I am a customer service representative for a large Christian book company, and we also sell gift items so this is our busiest season, as it is for other retailers. We ship all over the world. I occasionally get calls from the UK, Greece and even Australia. This is just my retirement job, and I expect to be finished with it next fall.
I wonder if I have been purchasing books from your company! It seems very likely. :D

Thank you for all the hours you have been putting into this project, Larry! You definitely have the lion's share of the lines, and I'm very grateful that you are willing to see the project through.
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Salvationist wrote: December 5th, 2021, 7:45 am
Thank you for all the hours you have been putting into this project, Larry! You definitely have the lion's share of the lines, and I'm very grateful that you are willing to see the project through.
Amen to that; but do have a relaxed Christmas season with your family, Larry. They and times of quiet, reflective full attention to our Lord are most important, especially at our ages.
Pattymarie
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Glad to report that I have recorded the last four sections!

I I will do my best to get them edited and compiled this week.
I'm still trying to get those few missing narrator lines from Kevin so I can upload Section 1, which is ready to go.

Bringing the message at a little country church this coming Sunday. The thing I love most to do.
~ Larry
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I am terribly sorry for the delay in getting these bits done and submitted. I have no excuse.

Should you need anything more, please let me know. I well work on it immediately.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/badman_01_lines_narrator_bunyan_128kb.mp3
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thanks so much, Kevin!
So greatly appreciated.

Having your voice in here adds so much. :thumbs:
And, thanks for reading that long preface.

So, I have added those lines to Section 1 and uploaded it Ready for PL now. I think I had it all edited, but if it sounds off let me know and I'll take another listen. It's been sitting in my folder for awhile.

And, I have edited and compiled Section 16 marking it Ready for PL as well.

That just leaves me three sections to edit and compile. :D
I'll try to make this a happy Christmas present.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

It is very exciting seeing the last pieces coming together! I have the cover ready to go for when this audiobook goes live.

Thank you for submitting those last few lines, Kevin! I hope your sermon goes well on Sunday, Larry!
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

I'm putting Part 18 in the MW, but I can't figure out why it is so short.
After a night's sleep, I'll take another look at it to see if I maybe missed something.
~ Larry