COMPLETE: The Younger Sister by Catherine Anne Hubback -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JubilantJacqui

Post by JubilantJacqui »

I am re-submiting this link because it wont open. Sorry I've slowed down a little bit. I hope to start recording again this weekend :thumbs:

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/theyoungersister_39_hubback_128kb.mp3
Nichole James
YANGXU

Post by YANGXU »

Hi Stav,

Got it, thanks for explaining to me!

I'm wondering if it is possible for me to claim to PL all the sections showing ready for PL now? As I'm graduating in August and going to start working after that, I'm not sure if I will be able to PL then. But I'm free all the time these days, so I'm very happy to PL as much as I can.

Please let me know if that's okay and it's totally fine if it doesn't work for you. Thank you.

Yang
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure, you can pl all the sections. Have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi all. Stav is taking a break from LV. You can see her post here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=88519

Meanwhile, I will step in as BC to finish this book in her absence. Hopefully we can wrap it up soon!
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

YANGXU wrote: July 30th, 2021, 11:56 am Hi Stav,

Got it, thanks for explaining to me!

I'm wondering if it is possible for me to claim to PL all the sections showing ready for PL now? As I'm graduating in August and going to start working after that, I'm not sure if I will be able to PL then. But I'm free all the time these days, so I'm very happy to PL as much as I can.

Please let me know if that's okay and it's totally fine if it doesn't work for you. Thank you.

Yang
Hi Yang,

Welcome to the project. Since you are not sure about your time after the end of the month, just post your PL results in the thread and I will keep the MW up to date. Since it looks like you may be new to PLing, please ask if you have any questions. (If you would like to be added officially as DPL, just let me know.)

Thanks!
Jo
MakennaMarch

Post by MakennaMarch »

Makenna March ~*Add a little sparkle*~
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Thanks. In the MW ready for PL.
Jo
YANGXU

Post by YANGXU »

Hi,

I'm sorry that is it possible for me to cancel my previous PL request for the sessions assigned to me? My job starts earlier than expected and I won't be able to PL. I want to let you know right away so you could advertise them to other people.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Yang
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

No worries, Yang. Thanks for letting us know and best of luck with the new job!
Jo
JubilantJacqui

Post by JubilantJacqui »

Hi there,

I am so sorry but I need to release sections 40 - 43. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this project.
Nichole James
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Thanks for your contributions to this project, Jacqui.
Jo
JubilantJacqui

Post by JubilantJacqui »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: August 14th, 2021, 1:04 pm Thanks for your contributions to this project, Jacqui.
My pleasure!
Nichole James
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi Jo,
Several of my projects are either on pause or nearly finished, so I think I can offer to PL the sections that are ready. It would be nice to complete this for Stav. Let me know if that's okay and I'll get started.

Thank you,
Lora
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

That would be great Lora. Please go ahead!
Jo
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi Frankely728,
Just one note for Vol. 2 Chapter 7; at 5:55 after "...repeated letters" and before "I cannot tell..." please insert the missing text: "Indeed! that's very odd...engagement?"

Nice job--Thank you!
Lora