[COMPLETE] Selected Love Poems by Wyatt, Whitman, & Sandburg - kaz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Poem 7 is PL OK

PL notes for poem 8:

Title of Poem is "Dream Girl" not "A Dream Girl". Needs to be change both in recording and in the MW

@00:26 poise Optional: see pronuciation at this link: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/poise

Poem 9 is PL OK

Poem 10 Title is incorrect in MW - Change to "When I Heard At the Close of the Day"
recording is PL OK

Poem 11
@00:17 and traditions - "and" is missing

Poem 12 is PL OK

Poem 13 is PL OK
Jo
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Great! Removing the ~ from the subject line.

Michael
maryam1arabi

Post by maryam1arabi »

Hello Jo!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our project. I really appreciate your feedback and changed the three poems according to your suggestions, and now they are ready for spot PL.
Thank you once again!
Maryam
maryam1arabi

Post by maryam1arabi »

And thank you Michael for following up with the posts!
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

My pleasure. :) By the way, please let me know under what names you and Amr would like to appear in our catalog.

Michael
maryam1arabi

Post by maryam1arabi »

We would like our names as follows:
BC: Maryam Arabi
Reader: Amr Ahmed

Looking forward to it!
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

maryam1arabi

Post by maryam1arabi »

Perfect. Thank you Michael.
I wanted to kindly ask you about the next steps to completing the project. Once all of the poems are PL OK, is the collection good to go? Or is there anything else that still needs to be done?
maryam1arabi

Post by maryam1arabi »

Perfect. Thank you Michael.
I wanted to kindly ask you about the next steps to completing the project. Once all of the poems are PL OK, is the collection good to go? Or is there anything else that still needs to be done?
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

After all the sections are PL OK, we'll just need the metadata filled in and we'll be ready for cataloging. :)
Kazbek wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 5:03 pm Also, since this is a collection, please fill out the metadata, as described here:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/BC%27s:_How_to_update_the_Magic_Window#Special_Instructions_for_Collections_.E2.80.93_Entering_Section_Metadata
After the project is cataloged, a volunteer will "claim" (sign up to make) the "cover", which is a set of files with images that are displayed for the project in the catalog and elsewhere. The covermaker gets to decide what the cover looks like. A BC or soloist who wishes to make the cover themselves can "pre-claim" it before the project is cataloged. If you or Amr would like to pre-claim the cover, you can do so by posting the project number and project title in the Volunteer CD Covers Working Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

To find out the project number, log in to the MW and look at the URL. To find out the project title, look at Amr's reader's page. Please note that one can't claim a cover for someone else to make. Additional information about LV covers can be found here:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/CD_Covers

Michael
maryam1arabi

Post by maryam1arabi »

Hello Michael,
I just filled in the metadata. Please let me know if it was done correctly. As for the cover page, I will ask Amr if he is interested in designing it and will get back to you.
Thank you.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you, Maryam. The metadata looks good. :thumbs:

Michael
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

maryam1arabi wrote: August 5th, 2021, 2:42 pm Hello Jo!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our project. I really appreciate your feedback and changed the three poems according to your suggestions, and now they are ready for spot PL.
Thank you once again!
Maryam
All are now PL OK!
Jo
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Great! Will start cataloging tonight.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/love-its-historical-shades-by-various/

Congratulations, Maryam and Amr, on completing your first LibriVox project! :clap:

Michael