[COMPLETE] The Road To Mandalay by B. M. Croker - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot. You are so fast (smile).
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

What is wrong with the file name on chapter 4???
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

It should be a double digit: _04_ instead of just 4 in the filename. Not a big deal, if this is the only thing wrong with it, I can fix it during cataloging.

However, please pay careful attention to the filenames. If they are wrong and I don't catch this before cataloging, it will wreak havoc and make me a very unhappy MC...
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, you are amazing.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

I’m really enjoying this. I love learning new things, thanks to you and others who are patient with me.

Is there a quick way to block out my right clicks? I had to start using my iPhone for the book as even my headphone mike picks up the clicks when I turn pages. My laptop doesn’t have a touchscreen.
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Smilingjade

Post by Smilingjade »

Hello,
I have completed the recording for Chapter 5 and 6
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_05_croker_128kb.mp3 duration 17:35
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_06_croker_128kb.mp3 duration 21:31

Please provide feedback if any.

Thank you,
SmilingJade
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Amazing, thank you.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

all queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 4 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Section 22

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently longer than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently longer than this
Michele