Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
fgali

Post by fgali »

Thanks!! :clap:
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello Rapunzelina,

I have uploaded chapter 3 in

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/reculldecontes_03_bertrana_128kb.mp3 (8:45 min) /ready for PL

But I cannot get into the magic window to update the data. It may be that I get mixed up with my user/password for another project in which I am doing PL.

I will keep trying.

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

I have reset the password and no success:

This is chapter 2: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/reculldecontes_02_bertrana_128kb.mp3 / 10:02/ Ready for PL

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Joan! Does it give you an error message? The password for the Magic Window would be the same for all projects. You can also use that password for the uploader. If you used the generic password for the uploader and then tried the Magic Window, it may say that you don't have permission because it is already logged in with the generic password. You can try logging out and then logging in again with your password.

Are you the reader for the 3 chapters that are in the Magic Window? You can assign yourself as reader if so, or I can if you have difficulty :)
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello Rapunzelina,

I managed to sort it out. :clap:

I was incorrectly generating my workflow password PLUS accés through the dashboard does not work. So I must 1. reset the dashboard password and 2. enter through the magic window link (this one works; but not the links provided in the BC dashboard once in).

This multiplication of users is a bit of a drag. I imagine it solves a worse problem, or it alows to supervise people's access for security.

And to assign each recording to each reader is a drag. I must ask for peoples username and forumname. And people do not remember the latter.

Anyway. Now I move on to PL another project.

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

I have been now spending a lot of time trying to insert the "readers" into their column in the Magic Window. For some reason, It does not work most of the time whether I click "Assign reader sections" or "Add new section", whether I "add new reader" before or not. By dawdling a lot, I have managed to insert two readers; but the other two do not work. Sometimes, the username appears for a fraction of a second and disappears again.

jrufi I managed to insert by creating his section anew and moving it to the right place later. The result of the different trials is the 3 sections that are empty but which I cannot delete. In the coming days I may get two more readers and chapters. So we can wait for that.

In any case, section 02's reader is IsabelRH and section 04's is aserragil

JOan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I can't say for sure what the problem may be. One guess is that your browser doesn't cooperate very well with Magic Windows?

I have added the two readers, and deleted the extra sections. Let me know if it's all correct.
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

I had assumed Firefox must be the standard in a place like LibriVox; but I will try other browsers next time.

Many thanks for the help.

I have made a last attempt to get more chapters/short stories and I have decided to do the final one myself. I had to ask Aisa Serra to repeat the recording because it contained quite a few distorsions.

This is the state of things as of now.

Best,

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Joan! I also use Firefox. Maybe it was just a glitch of the system at that moment...

Do you mean that the reader of section 4 will be you? I can change the names if so
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

No, I mean that I intend to add two or three sections if things work out. I will ask explicitly for your help, when needed.

Best,

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Sounds good! Thanks!
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Dear Rapunzelina,

I have uploaded sections 6 and 7. I am still waiting for a new version of section 4, which had a number of distorsions.

I have given up entering readers. It is not a problem with the workflow user or, apparently, with the browser. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge in windows (I have not tried in Android or Apple plattforms in any case). I have tried entering the sections anew; but the only result I get is a new section added without the reader data. When I use the "Assign reader sections" process, I can see the reader link for a fraction of a second and then it disappears. Everything else seems to work.

So I would be grateful if you could:

- Add "RoserCabaces" as reader of section 05 (La Figuera...).
- Add "ricardsoler" as reader of section 06. /Un bibliotecari...).
- Add "jpujolar" to section 07 and last (El meu amic...).
- Delete section 08, which is a failed attempt at entering section data.

I hope it doesn't take long to close this project now.

Best,

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Joan! I added the names.
I'm sorry you have trouble with the Magic Window. I can't imagine what the problem is :|
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Many thanks.
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català
jpujolar

Post by jpujolar »

Hello,

It looks as if Aisa Serra is not finding the moment to redo her recording.

I'll write to her.

Best,

Joan
Joan Pujolar
jpujolar@mastodont.cat

Projectes en català