COMPLETE / Multilingual Short Works Collection 030 - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ChristianeJehanne

Post by ChristianeJehanne »

Bonjour Michael !

Merci beaucoup !

Pour le Carnet de danse, on peut ajouter comme mots-clés : amour, femme, société

Merci !!

Bon dimanche aussi à vous! :D
Amitiés
Christiane.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

ChristianeJehanne wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 10:43 am Pour le Carnet de danse, on peut ajouter comme mots-clés : amour, femme, société
Rebonjour Christiane,

Merci, c'est fait ! :)

Amitiés,
Michael
ChristianeJehanne

Ouh, déjà !! Bravo et merci Michael 😀
Bon dimanche !!
Christiane.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Kazbek wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 10:30 am
Piotrek81 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:20 am Here's something in Polish, as per usual:
Thank you, Piotrek! And with that, the entire trójca wieszczów will be represented in our catalog. :)

Michael
So you know about that! I actually thought about mentioning the fact that Krasiński was the one wieszcz missing in our catalogue but I decided there wasn't much point.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Piotrek81 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 11:20 am So you know about that! I actually thought about mentioning the fact that Krasiński was the one wieszcz missing in our catalogue but I decided there wasn't much point.

I learned about it while adding him to the catalog. :)

Michael
GrownupDaria

Post by GrownupDaria »

Hi Michael,
Kazbek wrote: October 21st, 2021, 5:10 pm
I've contacted a couple of Hebrew speakers to see if they can help.
What is the required PL level?
Is it enough if I either stream it or download and listen (to intro + end section, silences etc.), or should I run it through the checker too?

Daria
"When eating an elephant, take one bite at a time."
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

GrownupDaria wrote: October 24th, 2021, 3:20 am What is the required PL level?
Is it enough if I either stream it or download and listen (to intro + end section, silences etc.), or should I run it through the checker too?

Daria
Hi Daria,

Thanks for your interest! The requested level is standard. You don't need to worry about running it through Checker. I just did that and it passed. :)

Michael
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ChristianeJehanne wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 3:56 amhttps://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/msw030_emilezola_maupassant_chj_128kb.mp3

Nouvelle charmante, sur la danse, et ces carnets où l'on retrouve des noms qui font rêver à une soirée passée, et, certain carnet est même assez malicieux...
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/msw030_lecarnetdedanse_zola_chj_128kb.mp3
oh oui, ce carnet de danse faisait bien la tentation :lol: et cette histoire est un excellent mirroir de l'hypocrisie des gens de société. J'aimais bien.

Les deux histoires sont parfaitement PL ok. Merci pour cette belle lecture, Christiane :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Piotrek81 wrote: October 23rd, 2021, 5:20 amHere's something in Polish, as per usual:
Kampania rzymska
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/msw030_kampaniarzymska_krasinski_pn81_128kb.mp3 duration: 1:45
and thank you, Piotr. I was already waiting for a Polish contribution ;) The poem is absolutely PL ok as well :thumbs:

Sonia
ChristianeJehanne

Bonjour Sonia! :D

Merci beaucoup ! Je suis bien contente que ça te convienne, merci 😀.

Bonne journée !
Amitiés 😀

Christiane.
GrownupDaria

Post by GrownupDaria »

Kazbek wrote: October 24th, 2021, 5:30 am
Hi Daria,

Thanks for your interest! The requested level is standard. You don't need to worry about running it through Checker. I just did that and it passed. :)

Michael
Hi,
PL OK for HaZaken by Shalom Aleichem. Wonderful reading!

Daria
"When eating an elephant, take one bite at a time."
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

NatantheLV wrote: October 20th, 2021, 9:56 am Happy to submit a short story in Hebrew - "הזקן" ("The Clock that Struck Thirteen") by the Ukrainian Sholem Aleichem (indexed in LibriVox as 'שלום עליכם Sholem Aleichem')
GrownupDaria wrote: October 26th, 2021, 5:13 am PL OK for HaZaken by Shalom Aleichem. Wonderful reading!
Thank for PLing, Daria!

Nathan, I have just a couple of minor technical notes:

(0:15) In this collection, we have a tradition of including a phrase like "read in [language]" in the intro. I don't understand Hebrew, but it sounds like you may not be mentioning the language when saying your name? If so, could you add something to that effect?
(13:33) Since you've already mentioned your name in the intro, you don't need to do that again at the end. This bit can be deleted.
Please extend the silence at the end by a second or two, so its total length is about 5 seconds.

Thanks!
Michael
NatantheLV

Post by NatantheLV »

Kazbek wrote: October 26th, 2021, 4:14 pm
(0:15) In this collection, we have a tradition of including a phrase like "read in [language]" in the intro. I don't understand Hebrew, but it sounds like you may not be mentioning the language when saying your name? If so, could you add something to that effect?
(13:33) Since you've already mentioned your name in the intro, you don't need to do that again at the end. This bit can be deleted.
Please extend the silence at the end by a second or two, so its total length is about 5 seconds.

Hi Michael,

Here's the corrected upload (I forgot about saying the language :oops:):
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/msw030_clockstruckthirteen_aleichem_nl_128kb.mp3
The new duration is 13 min, 44 sec.

Have a good one,
Nathan
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

NatantheLV wrote: October 26th, 2021, 11:42 pm Here's the corrected upload (I forgot about saying the language :oops:):
Thank you, Nathan! It's now PL OK. :thumbs:

Michael
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Hi,

MP3: (link generated by the uploader)https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/msw030_cartacjsaofr_anchieta_my_128kb.mp3
Duration: 03:42
Author: José de Anchieta
Title: Carta da Companhia de Jesus para o Serafico São Francisco
Language: Portuguese
Text: Gutenberg.org - 7384 (poetry)
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/msw030_cartacjsaofr_anchieta_my_128kb.mp3
Keywords: José de Anchieta was a Portuguese priest, a jesuist in the beginning of the colonialism in Brazil and a major writer, inspired by his religious faith and the luxuriant tropical nature of Brazil.
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink: