[Open][Ukrainian] Кобзар ч1 Т.Г. Шевченко-ag

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 4th, 2021, 5:20 pm Hi Alexander!
I just wanted to kindly remind you of Sec 0 waiting for PL whenever you get time.
Hi Hanna!

I`m taking exams now, therefore my prooflistening here is a little slower than I`d like. Actually, I PL first of all the projects that are close to the finish. About all other projects, I plan to PL all the ready sections at once around the 07.14; I don`t believe it should cause anybody any discomfort...
Am I right?

Thanx! 🍎
I'm sure you already know it, one may manage their DPL list at one's reader's page on the tab "PL view". In your case it's here https://librivox.org/sections/readers/16026.
Yeah, I use it all the time.
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Sure! Thank you for letting me know.
Good luck with your exams!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 5th, 2021, 5:10 pm Good luck with your exams!
Thanks! They show very well that I`m not a historian)))
Well...

Sec 00 PL notes:

06:02 – “Було в ній всього 8 творів: Думи мої, Перебендя, Катерина” – I hear – “Перебедня” (p. XII of the book)
15:13 - “25 лютого 1858 року прийшов дозвіл на дальшу їзду, а в місяць пізнійше” – I hear – “на першу їзду” (p. XV of the book)

Thank you! 💐

BTW, what`s the reason here is requested Word perfect PLing? Here is used the archaic language which will never be used again... Are we sure we want to follow any letter?
HannaPonomarenko

HandmadePSK wrote: July 11th, 2021, 1:02 pm
HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 5th, 2021, 5:10 pm Good luck with your exams!
Thanks! They show very well that I`m not a historian)))
Well...

Sec 00 PL notes:

0⁵6:02 – “Було в ній всього 8 творів: Думи мої, Перебендя, Катерина” – I hear – “Перебедня” (p. XII of the book)
15:13 - “25 лютого 1858 року прийшов дозвіл на дальшу їзду, а в місяць пізнійше” – I hear – “на першу їзду” (p. XV of the book)

Thank you! 💐

The list of my mistakes is rather short) Thank you!
I'll fix them soon.
TanG

Post by TanG »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 11th, 2021, 1:02 pm BTW, what`s the reason here is requested Word perfect PLing? Here is used the archaic language which will never be used again... Are we sure we want to follow any letter?
I might be mistaken, but as far as I know, some pls regard standard pl-ing 'as long, as it sounds good it's ok' without pl-ing to the text. I don't mind if some words are more comfortable to be read in modern way, or be misplaced, as long as it doesn't change the meaning, but I wouldn't like some parts to be left out.
It's not *that* archaic to be difficult to read. :hmm: Actually it's closer to modern Ukrainian than the tales, that Hanna has mastered and I couldn't :lol:
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 12th, 2021, 4:16 pm I might be mistaken, but as far as I know, some pls regard standard pl-ing 'as long, as it sounds good it's ok' without pl-ing to the text. I don't mind if some words are more comfortable to be read in modern way, or be misplaced, as long as it doesn't change the meaning, but I wouldn't like some parts to be left out.
It's not *that* archaic to be difficult to read. :hmm: Actually it's closer to modern Ukrainian than the tales, that Hanna has mastered and I couldn't :lol:
Essentially, I mean, there is no need to read thing like "крівавий", "ентузіястів", "кожній (...) народ" exatly as they are written. Otherwise, I`m afraid, we`ll lose time & efforts for no constructive purpose - if I`ll put all of it in my PL notes.

Do I understand well that you don`t want to follow any letter just as it is in the text too? At the condition that we try anyway to product as better result as possible. 🍒
TanG

Post by TanG »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 12th, 2021, 4:51 pm
TanG wrote: July 12th, 2021, 4:16 pm I might be mistaken, but as far as I know, some pls regard standard pl-ing 'as long, as it sounds good it's ok' without pl-ing to the text. I don't mind if some words are more comfortable to be read in modern way, or be misplaced, as long as it doesn't change the meaning, but I wouldn't like some parts to be left out.
Essentially, I mean, there is no need to read thing like "крівавий", "ентузіястів", "кожній (...) народ" exatly as they are written. Otherwise, I`m afraid, we`ll lose time & efforts for no constructive purpose - if I`ll put all of it in my PL notes.

Do I understand well that you don`t want to follow any letter just as it is in the text too? At the condition that we try anyway to product as better result as possible. 🍒
In my opinion we should try mode 'it is comfortable to read' while keeping it as close to the text as possible. If a reader likes to make it archaic it's ok, if it's too difficult and that person uses more modern versions of the words, I think that should be ok too.
What do you think?
(I feel that I just rephrased your words :)))
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 13th, 2021, 4:47 pm
What do you think?
I think, we`ll do the best of us, letting the reading flow in a natural and elegant manner, paying not an excessive attention to the old ways of speaking. 👍🌼
(I feel that I just rephrased your words :)))
The way you do it is an art! 💛
HannaPonomarenko

Thank you both) I've just recorded two patchings but haven't fixed the main file.

I really tried to read all that words like "крiвавий" and I know I sometimes failed, but in general it should sound more or less autentic)

The fairy tales Tan was refering to are of Standard PL so I make them closer to Ukr to my liking)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 13th, 2021, 5:30 pm Thank you both)
U R welcome! (& great) 💐🍎🍬
TanG

Post by TanG »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 14th, 2021, 9:26 am Hi again)
There is Sec 0 fixed
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/kobzar1_00_shevchenko_128kb.mp3 19:16

Thank you)
Thank you, Hanna =)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 14th, 2021, 9:26 am There is Sec 0 fixed
It`s pefrect; thank you) 🐳💐🌞
TanG

Post by TanG »

I'm claiming section 7
radar

Post by radar »

Hi there!
I would like to claim section #1 Prychynna.
Will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time and effort.
radar