[Open][Ukrainian] Українські народні казки. В. Гнатюк, І. Рудченко.-mas

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
TanG

Post by TanG »

Як Іван зробив чудесне судно і при помочи чудесних товаришів, дістав царівну за жінку. Володимир Гнатюк (1871 - 1926), Іван Рудченко (1845-1905).

Це збірка українських народних казок. Сюди входять шість частин "Народних казок" В.Гнатюка, за назвою першої казки першої частини, власне, і названо цю збірку, та "Українські народні казки" зі збірки І. Рудченка. Як більшість народних казок, вони і смішні, і сумні, і повчальні, і місцями можуть здатися жорстокими, проте майже завжди закінчуються добре для головних героїв.

This is a compilation of Ukrainian folk tales. It includes six volumes of V. Hnati︠u︡k's "Folk Tales" ( the name of the first volume is used as the name of the book) and one volume of "Ukrainian Folk Tales" by I. Rudchenko. Like most folk tales, they are sometimes funny, sometimes sad, and sometimes edifying. They even may seem cruel, but almost always end well for the main characters. (TanG )

Proof-listening done by HandmadePSK and Kazbek.
  1. How to claim a part, and "how it all works" here To find a section to record, simply look at point 5. below at the sections. All the ones without names beside them are "up for grabs." Click "Post reply" at the top left of the screen and tell us which section you would like to read (include the section number from the left-most column in the reader list, please). Read points 6. to 8. below for what to do before, during and after your recording.
  2. New to recording? Please read our Newbie Guide to Recording!
  3. Is there a deadline? We ask that you submit your recorded sections within 1-2 months of placing your claim. Please note that to be fair to the readers who have completed their sections in a timely way, if you haven't submitted your recording(s) after two months, your sections will automatically be re-opened for other readers to claim, unless you post in this thread to request an extension. Extensions will be granted at the discretion of the Book Coordinator. If you cannot do your section, for whatever reason, just let me know and it'll go back to the pool. There's no shame in this; we're all volunteers and things happen.Please do not sign up for more sections than you can complete within the two month deadline.
  4. Where do I find the text? Source text (please only read from this text!): https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uiug.30112089935073&view=1up&seq=5
  5. Please claim sections (the numbers in the first column below)! If this is your first recording, please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal website/blog.
    Prospective Prooflisteners: Please read the Listeners Wanted FAQ before listening! Level of prooflistening requested: standard

Please don't download or listen to files belonging to projects in process (unless you are the BC or PL). Our servers are not set up to handle the greater volume of traffic. Please wait until the project has been completed. Thanks!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
    =
    =========================================
    This paragraph is temporary and will be replaced by the MC with the list of sections and reader (Magic Window) once this project is in the admin system.

[list]
    [*] Project Code: m4rLeFbQ

[*]Link to author on Wikipedia (if available): (Володимир Гнатюк) : https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гнатюк_Володимир_Михайлович

[*]Link to author on Wikipedia (if available): (Іван Рудченко) : https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рудченко_Іван_Якович
    [*]Link to title on Wikipedia (if available):
    [*]Number of sections (files) this project will have: 20
    [*]Does the project have an introduction or preface [y/n]: No
    [*]Original publication date (if known): 1916
    [*]If you are a new volunteer, how would you like your name (or pseudonym) credited in the catalog? Do you have a URL you would like associated with your name?:
============================================

Genres for the project: Fantastic Fiction/Myths, Legends & Fairy Tales

Keywords that describe the book: казки, Гнатюк, Рудченко, українська, народні

============================================
[/size]
[*]BEFORE recording: Please check the Recording Notes: viewtopic.php?p=6430#p6430
Set your recording software to:
Channels: 1 (Mono)
Bit Rate: 128 kbps
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
[*]DURING recording:
No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!
Make sure you add this to the beginning of your recording:
Початок книги (додає тільки той, хто читає 1 секцію)
[*]"Володимир Гнатюк, Іван Рудченко. Збірка українських народних казок "Як Іван зробив чудесне судно і при помочи чудесних товаришів, дістав царівну за жінку..."-
Для всіх початок звукозапису
[*]"Секція [Номер Глави у формі порядкового числівника в родовому відмінку][Назва глави] [Ім'я автора] Цей звукозапис зроблено для сайту ЛібріВокс. Усі звукозаписи ЛібріВокс є суспільним надбанням. Щоб отримати більш докладну інформацію або зареєструватися в якості волонтера, будь ласка, відвідайте веб-сайт: лібрівоксКРАПКАорг."
[*] За бажанням додайте:
"Звукозапис зробив(-ла) [Ваше ім'я]"
Кінець звукозапису:
[*]В кінці секції, скажіть:
“Кінець [Номер Глави у формі порядкового числівника в родовому відмінку] секції. [Назва глави][Автор глави у родовому відмінку]
[*]Якщо бажаєте, додайте:
"Запис зробив(-ла) [Ваше ім'я], [місто, your blog, podcast, web address]"
В кінці книги, скажіть (додає тільки той, хто читає 20 секцію):
"Кінець збірки українських народних казок "Як Іван зробив чудесне судно і при помочи чудесних товаришів, дістав царівну за жінку.," Володимира Гнатюка та Івана Рудченка. " [/list]
There should be ~5 seconds silence at the end of the recording.
Please remember to check this thread frequently for updates!
[*]AFTER recording
Need noise-cleaning?
Listen to your file through headphones. If you can hear some constant background noise (hiss/buzz), you may want to clean it up a bit. The latest version of Audacity is recommended for noise-cleaning. See this LibriVox wiki page for a complete guide.
Save files as
128 kbps MP3 yakivanzrobyvchudesne_##_hnatiuk_128kb.mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is the section number (e.g. yakivanzrobyvchudesne_01_hnatiuk_128kb.mp3)
[*]Transfer of files (completed recordings) Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file. Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
  • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader: https://librivox.org/login/uploader
    (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
  • You'll need to select the MC, which for this project is: maryannspiegel
  • When your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread.
  • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
[*]Any questions?
Please post below[/list]
Last edited by TanG on September 19th, 2021, 5:59 am, edited 15 times in total.
TanG

Post by TanG »

I'm going to post disclaimer in Ukrainian later because this book consists of 7 books (some of which have only 1 chapter) and 1 of them has a different author(and many chapters). I have to figure out how to make it the best way.
Actually I have a chart/table written for this book, so I know how it has to be in the end.
Upd. Disclaimer added.
Last edited by TanG on January 14th, 2021, 9:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TanG

Post by TanG »

Besides I have a question about the date of publication, I used the general information from the public domain. However the book itself consists of 7 books, first 6 volumes are published in 1916 and the last one in 1920. It seems that the book is still in public domain but shouldn't that be mentioned somewhere?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Tan,

Is everything that you are going to read (all 7 volumes) in the one Haiti Trust link?

Or is there a different e-text link for each volume?

MaryAnn
TanG

Post by TanG »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: January 16th, 2021, 3:49 pm Tan,

Is everything that you are going to read (all 7 volumes) in the one Haiti Trust link?

Or is there a different e-text link for each volume?

MaryAnn
It is one book, composed of these seven volumes. That's why I'm a little confused about it. The link is one for the whole book.
I'm thinking about just reading the name of the tale and the author and skipping the volumes names(they are like "Fairy tales vol1", or "Ukrainian fairy tales").
Here the link to the catalog description https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100215097
they wrote that the last volume is Ukraïnsʹki narodni kazky / zi zbirnyka I. Rudchenka. Vyd. 2. Skrenton, Pa. : Nakl. Ukr. knyharnï, 1916.
though when I went to that page it i obvious that the year is 1920. https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uiug.30112089935073&view=1up&seq=222
Last edited by TanG on January 16th, 2021, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TanG

Post by TanG »

I can try to find these books separately and read them apart, though the longest book of the first author consists only of one tale of 5651 words.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

That makes sense. Keep it simple.

I'm happy to MC this for you. I'll get your MW set up.

MaryAnn
TanG

Post by TanG »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: January 16th, 2021, 5:00 pm That makes sense. Keep it simple.

I'm happy to MC this for you. I'll get your MW set up.

MaryAnn
Thank you!!!!!
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

OK, MW is ready for you to fill in. Let me know when you are ready to move to readers wanted LOTE.
MaryAnn
TanG

Post by TanG »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: January 16th, 2021, 6:13 pm OK, MW is ready for you to fill in. Let me know when you are ready to move to readers wanted LOTE.
MaryAnn
The MW is filled. We can move on to the Readers Wanted forum.
Thanks,
Tan.
TanG

Post by TanG »

I'll take the sec 1.
pess

Post by pess »

Hi! I'd like to record "Безщасний Данило й розумна жінка"
TanG

Post by TanG »

pess wrote: January 18th, 2021, 7:53 am Hi! I'd like to record "Безщасний Данило й розумна жінка"
Great! How do you want to be catalogued?
You may use your real name, your forum name or some nickname
You can also add a link to your personal webpage.
Tan.
pess

Post by pess »

TanG wrote: January 18th, 2021, 8:29 am Great! How do you want to be catalogued?
You may use your real name, your forum name or some nickname
You can also add a link to your personal webpage.
Tan.
Catalogue me as Ryna and I'll pass on the link opportunity :)
TanG

Post by TanG »

pess wrote: January 18th, 2021, 8:40 am Catalogue me as Ryna and I'll pass on the link opportunity :)
Ok, section 18 is yours and here is your personal page Ryna
. You can go to your page just by clicking on your name in the MV.
Have fun =)
Tan.