[Open][Ukrainian] Українські народні казки. В. Гнатюк, І. Рудченко.-mas

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: December 27th, 2021, 10:48 am Секция 16 готова к проверке!
Sec 16 PL notes:

19:17 – провалене в тишу слово на ст. 65 (І як ліг той спать, вечір зайшов, вийшли зорі, вийшла надвір - і як свисне!)

В закінченні має бути Івана РудченкА
[Автор глави у родовому відмінку]
В даному випадку не суттєво, але типові правильні наголоси - принестИ, привестИ, привезтИ тощо, із відповідними відмінюваннями. 🐧

Чудово звучиш, браво! 🍐 🌻
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

HandmadePSK wrote: January 4th, 2022, 12:58 am
Sec 16 PL notes:

19:17 – провалене в тишу слово на ст. 65 (І як ліг той спать, вечір зайшов, вийшли зорі, вийшла надвір - і як свисне!)
:shock: Таких моментів було два. Цей я зугбила. В іншому випадку "провалилось" ціле речення) Виправила, дякую.
В закінченні має бути Івана РудченкА
[Автор глави у родовому відмінку]
Виправила, дякую.
В даному випадку не суттєво, але типові правильні наголоси - принестИ, привестИ, привезтИ тощо, із відповідними відмінюваннями. 🐧
Спасибі за просвіту) Залишимо як є.
Чудово звучиш, браво! 🍐 🌻
Дуже приємно, мерсі!

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/yakivanzrobyvchudesne_16_hnatiuk_128kb.mp3 34:40
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Have I to wait for it to be loaded into the MW to claim it PL OK?
For it is indeed. 👍
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:30 am Have I to wait for it to be loaded into the MW to claim it PL OK?
For it is indeed. 👍
Re-uploaded files usually have the same link so there is no need in re-inserting it again into the MW. Though I think that it is better to listen to files using links in the MW and not the ones that volunteers re-post because there are cases in which a volunteer may re-upload the file with a wrong name (people can add numbers to their recordings for example and forget to delete it) and it isn't always noticeable. In these cases the file in the MW will still have the same errors, so listening to the files using links in the MW ensures that PLer notices that something is wrong.
~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: January 4th, 2022, 1:03 pm Re-uploaded files usually have the same link so there is no need in re-inserting it again into the MW. Though I think that it is better to listen to files using links in the MW and not the ones that volunteers re-post because there are cases in which a volunteer may re-upload the file with a wrong name (people can add numbers to their recordings for example and forget to delete it) and it isn't always noticeable. In these cases, the file in the MW will still have the same errors, so listening to the files using links in the MW ensures that PLer notices that something is wrong.
I completely agree with you. Moreover, some time ago I had a discussion with some LV admin where I said the same things, I mean that being a DPL I should wait for recordings to be uploaded into the MW in order to avoid any confusion. Thence I`ve been said that yes, that is the usual order of things, but to listen to the recordings just from the topic may be acceptable too, for sometimes that approach is more convenient. 💯

Anyhow, I obviously meant to claim the chapter PL OK only in the topic now and to wait for the file to be uploaded into the MW to repeat that there. 🍬

All this is simply to repeat that I completely agree with you) 🍍
Thank you! 🧀
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:10 pm I completely agree with you. Moreover, some time ago I had a discussion with some LV admin where I said the same things, I mean that being a DPL I should wait for recordings to be uploaded into the MW in order to avoid any confusion. Thence I`ve been said that yes, that is the usual order of things, but to listen to the recordings just from the topic may be acceptable too, for sometimes that approach is more convenient. 💯

Anyhow, I obviously meant to claim the chapter PL OK only in the topic now and to wait for the file to be uploaded into the MW to repeat that there. 🍬

All this is simply to repeat that I completely agree with you) 🍍
Thank you! 🧀
Саша, видимо я неочень хорошо объяснила на англиском. :) В чем разница. Когда волонтер публикует запись впервые, то BC вносит ее в MW, тут нет особой разницы из какой ссылки ее слушать: что в MW, что на форуме она существует на тот момент одна. Но в данном случае, так как Аня перезагрузила отредактированное аудио, то ждать, когда BC ее загрузит в MW? Такого нет, Саша, все, что BC делает в данном случае, это меняет статус на "ready for spot PL", так ссылка остается та же и ничего менять там не нужно. Поэтому я, например, не публикую адрес ссылки повторно, когда исправляю файлы.
~Anastasiia
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:19 pm Саша, видимо я неочень хорошо объяснила на англиском. :) В чем разница. Когда волонтер публикует запись впервые, то BC вносит ее в MW, тут нет особой разницы из какой ссылки ее слушать: что в MW, что на форуме она существует на тот момент одна. Но в данном случае, так как Аня перезагрузила отредактированное аудио, то ждать, когда BC ее загрузит в MW? Такого нет, Саша, все, что BC делает в данном случае, это меняет статус на "ready for spot PL", так ссылка остается та же и ничего менять там не нужно. Поэтому я, например, не публикую адрес ссылки повторно, когда исправляю файлы.
Мабуть, я теж погано ся висловив англійською... Маю на увазі, зараз я чекатиму, доки хтось змінить статус глави у MW на Ready for spot PL, після чого зміню його вже на PL OK... Це ж найкраща послідовність, правда? 🐳
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:07 am Мабуть, я теж погано ся висловив англійською... Маю на увазі, зараз я чекатиму, доки хтось змінить статус глави у MW на Ready for spot PL, після чого зміню його вже на PL OK... Це ж найкраща послідовність, правда? 🐳
DPL тоже имеет право менять статус на spot PL, если он заметил раньше BC, или сразу на PL OK, если уже и прослушал. Я это имею ввиду. Что нет основательной причины ждать, когда именно BC поменяет статус.
~Anastasiia
HannaPonomarenko

ShiNeko wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:19 pm Поэтому я, например, не публикую адрес ссылки повторно, когда исправляю файлы.
Not posting the link with the length of a recording violates the instructions of the first post. It may be acceptable for a solo project, but for a group one somebody might be carried away by the life around after uploading a fixed file and never come back to say s/he has uploaded the recording to a folder of a wrong MC for example.

Sasha is guy of process and I highly appreciate this. I could wait for Tan for a while. She waited for Sec 16 for 8 months, after all :mrgreen:
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: January 5th, 2022, 10:45 am
ShiNeko wrote: January 4th, 2022, 11:19 pm Поэтому я, например, не публикую адрес ссылки повторно, когда исправляю файлы.
Not posting the link with the length of a recording violates the instructions of the first post. It may be acceptable for a solo project, but for a group one somebody might be carried away by the life around after uploading a fixed file and never come back to say s/he has uploaded the recording to a folder of a wrong MC for example.
It concerns the first posting but not re-posting, because the link stays the same. If one is carried away to the point he forgets to mention he has uploaded the file it means he is carried away enough not to post the link as well. The only problem which can occur here is that the volunteer, after re-uploading the corrected file to the wrong folder disappears. And it isn't the point here. What I ment that there isn't any special rule for DPLer to wait for the BC to mark the section "ready for spot PL" in order to mark the section "PL OK" if he has already listened to it and can close it. Well, whatever.
Last edited by ShiNeko on January 5th, 2022, 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Anastasiia
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

~Anastasiia
HannaPonomarenko

ShiNeko wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:06 am Well, whatever.
Maybe MaryAnn could add smth on this subject.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:06 am What I meant is that there isn't any special rule for DPLer to wait for the BC to mark the section "ready for spot PL" in order to mark the section "PL OK" if he has already listened to it and can close it.
Well, substantially that`s new to me; all right, thanks! 🐢
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: January 5th, 2022, 11:20 am Maybe MaryAnn could add smth on this subject.
It would be interesting indeed! 🦕
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Officially, we want DPLs to listen from the link in the MW. That's key because that link is what pulls sections into the cataloging software and if the MW has a link to an earlier version with PL comments, that's not good!

As to the order of marking ready for spot PL and the final listen for corrections, I don't think there is official guidance so what follows is just my personal opinion.

When I BC, I don't care if the DPL checks a file for corrections before I change the status to "ready for spot pl", and if I DPL a group project, if I see in the thread that a reader has posted a corrected file, I have listed and marked the corrected section "PL OK" before the BC has changed the status in the MW to "ready for spot PL". If the BC asked me (as DPL) to wait to listen to corrections until she (the BC) had changed the status, I would do whatever the BC wanted.

On a solo, I always wait for the soloist/BC to change the status in the MW, or post in the thread that it's ready for me to listen to (which generally happen at the same time unless there is a slip up because the soloist is the BC).

MaryAnn