[Open][Ukrainian] Українські народні казки. В. Гнатюк, І. Рудченко.-mas

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Hi Tan!
I've got a cold and feel really sick (it's not covid) so could you please give me 2 weeks extention with Sec. 16?
I'm so glad I managed to uploaded Shevchenko before this happened. (Have you noiced?)

Thank you
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 18th, 2021, 1:02 pm (Have you noiced?)
I noticed & enjoyed it) 🧸
Get well as soon as possible pls! 🌺🌈
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Thank you Alexander, I'll try the best I can)
TanG

Post by TanG »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 18th, 2021, 1:02 pm Hi Tan!
I've got a cold and feel really sick (it's not covid) so could you please give me 2 weeks extention with Sec. 16?
I'm so glad I managed to uploaded Shevchenko before this happened. (Have you noiced?)

Thank you
Don't worry, I hope you'll feel better soon.
As I'm not the quickest reader myself now I'm not going to take away anyone claims.
So, you can record at your comfortable pace.
I noticed, thanks =)
mkuziw

Post by mkuziw »

I'm interested in listening. I could take Правда та Неправда.
TanG

Post by TanG »

mkuziw wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:23 pm I'm interested in listening. I could take Правда та Неправда.
Hello =)
I'm happy to have you here!
I'll notice that Proof-listening of section 19 is yours. As soon as somebody records it, you can PL it. Though it's not the fastest project now =)
Hope, you'll enjoy being with us.
Tan.
mkuziw

Post by mkuziw »

I'm happy to help once the sections have been recorded.
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

mkuziw wrote: July 17th, 2021, 3:32 am I'm happy to help once the sections have been recorded.
Are you interested in DPLing (Dedicated...PL) I am not able to precisely listen more than standard DPLing on technical and vocal clarity based on the PLing guide here on LV. But I am game for DPLing any sections that you aren't interested in PLing... Unless of course you would like to be DPL on this project as you seem to understand Ukrainian ;)
Roseanne Schmidt AKA rschmfem @ ╞ myLVZazl-TsTwitter ╪ BookRvws 1,2 ╪ ♣blog♣ ╪ dA
♫ As of July 11,2021, ... Apologies for hiatus'ing from LV since 3/2015 forgive me, again... :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

rschmfem wrote: July 24th, 2021, 6:47 am more
Which sounds better?

I didn’t re-arrange much. Mainly just did a lot of cinching and tightening.

Clear, concise sentences pack more punch than needlessly long sentences.

I think too many name drops keep people from clicking through to the next “slide” of the article.

Let me know below how you would have edited this …
Hi Roseanne! 🌸

Being not registered in WordPress, I can`t leave my little comment below your article, so I`ll say it here.

IMHO, your version is more actual and comprehensible in this ever-running world. Being myself an aspiring copywriter (for our own workshop, first of all), I admire your work.

Well done! 🦒💫
Last edited by HandmadePSK on July 24th, 2021, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TanG

Post by TanG »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 24th, 2021, 10:32 am
Which sounds better?

I think too many name drops keep people from clicking through to the next “slide” of the article.

Hi Roseanne! 🌸

Being not registered in Wordpress, I can`t leave my little comment below your article, so I`ll say it here.

IMHO, your version is more actual and comprehensible in this ever-running world. Being myself an aspiring copywriter (for our own workshop, first of all), I admire your work.

Well done! 🦒💫
Excuse me, but can anybody explain what's going on here?
TanG

Post by TanG »

rschmfem wrote: July 24th, 2021, 6:47 am
mkuziw wrote: July 17th, 2021, 3:32 am I'm happy to help once the sections have been recorded.
Are you interested in DPLing (Dedicated...PL) I am not able to precisely listen more than standard DPLing on technical and vocal clarity based on the PLing guide here on LV. But I am game for DPLing any sections that you aren't interested in PLing... Unless of course you would like to be DPL on this project as you seem to understand Ukrainian ;)
Hi, Roseanne =)
Am I right, that you are willing to PL this project too? =)))))
(running to edit my section :lol:, though it's already claimed by Alexander)
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:04 am
HandmadePSK wrote: July 24th, 2021, 10:32 am
Which sounds better?

Hi Roseanne! 🌸

Being not registered in Wordpress, I can`t leave my little comment below your article, so I`ll say it here.

Well done! 🦒💫
Excuse me, but can anybody explain what's going on here?
um... i ... is this from my blog? i'm so confused.
Roseanne Schmidt AKA rschmfem @ ╞ myLVZazl-TsTwitter ╪ BookRvws 1,2 ╪ ♣blog♣ ╪ dA
♫ As of July 11,2021, ... Apologies for hiatus'ing from LV since 3/2015 forgive me, again... :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:11 am
rschmfem wrote: July 24th, 2021, 6:47 am
Hi, Roseanne =)
Am I right, that you are willing to PL this project too? =)))))
(running to edit my section :lol:, though it's already claimed by Alexander)
if you need me, if mkuziw or alexander or anyone else doesn't finish... just drop me a PM... just can't do more than standard ;)
TanG

Post by TanG »

rschmfem wrote: July 24th, 2021, 4:53 pm
if you need me, if mkuziw or alexander or anyone else doesn't finish... just drop me a PM... just can't do more than standard ;)
Thank you! This project doesn't require anything more than standard, so it's a perfect fit :))
I appreciate your willingness to help :9:
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:04 am Excuse me, but can anybody explain what's going on here?
Yeah, sure, dear Tan! 🤎

Following one of the links of Roseanne`s signature, I visited her blog, created on WordPress. (It`s my usual practice - to visit places people invite me to) 😇
Over there I found a nice example of modifying an article (she call it "butchering") and, being not able to comment it easily in that place, I`ve done it here.
It`s all! 🐬