[Open][Ukrainian] Українські народні казки. В. Гнатюк, І. Рудченко.-mas

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

rschmfem wrote: July 24th, 2021, 4:50 pm um... i ... is this from my blog? i'm so confused.
It`s from here.
Do I understand correctly it has been your work to cut that article (so well)? 🐸
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
TanG

Post by TanG »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 24th, 2021, 10:59 pm
TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:04 am Excuse me, but can anybody explain what's going on here?
Yeah, sure, dear Tan! 🤎

Following one of the links of Roseanne`s signature, I visited her blog, created on WordPress. (It`s my usual practice - to visit places people invite me to) 😇
Over there I found a nice example of modifying an article (she call it "butchering") and, being not able to comment it easily in that place, I`ve done it here.
It`s all! 🐬
Thank you for the explanation =)))))
TanG

Post by TanG »

At last sec 5 is here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/yakivanzrobyvchudesne_05_hnatiuk_128kb.mp3
32:57
Alexander, now it's your turn :D
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:11 am it's already claimed by Alexander
Well, dear librivoxers, I claimed it an eternity ago... Since then I`ve been (and am now) a DPL in a good pack of projects. It showed me well the little efficiency of PLing the separate parts of projects. In particular, it decreases the control over those processes.

Considering all that and wanting not to create any confusion among us, for I see that we`re in three to want to PL some pieces (not yet recorded, among other) of this collection, I humbly invite somebody to definitely charge him/herself of DPL in here.
If nobody will want to, I`ll do it myself.

Over that, I remind you, that DPLing doesn`t mean that nobody else could PL that project. Therefore, if I will DPL this book, I`ll leave any section to anybody who will be wanting to do it - for practice, improving Ukrainian or any other reason.

I believe, such an approach, causing no discomfort to anyone, will bring here a peaceful order and will permit to all of us to enjoy him/herself, enjoying his/her volunteering...
Am I right?

Have a great coming week!
Love & be loved! 💜💚💛
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 25th, 2021, 11:31 am Alexander, now it's your turn :D
Great! Here we go! 🐖🐢🐌
TanG

Post by TanG »

HandmadePSK wrote: July 25th, 2021, 4:28 pm
Well, dear librivoxers, I claimed it an eternity ago... Since then I`ve been (and am now) a DPL in a good pack of projects. It showed me well the little efficiency of PLing the separate parts of projects. In particular, it decreases the control over those processes.

Considering all that and wanting not to create any confusion among us, for I see that we`re in three to want to PL some pieces (not yet recorded, among other) of this collection, I humbly invite somebody to definitely charge him/herself of DPL in here.

Over that, I remind you, that DPLing doesn`t mean that nobody else could PL that project. Therefore, if I will DPL this book, I`ll leave any section to anybody who will be wanting to do it - for practice, improving Ukrainian or any other reason.

I believe, such an approach, causing no discomfort to anyone, will bring here a peaceful order and will permit to all of us to enjoy him/herself, enjoying his/her volunteering...
Am I right?

Love & be loved! 💜💚💛
I like your point of view and I rely on your expertise in this subject.
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

TanG wrote: July 25th, 2021, 4:03 am
HandmadePSK wrote: July 24th, 2021, 10:59 pm
TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 11:04 am Excuse me, but can anybody explain what's going on here?
Yeah, sure, dear Tan! 🤎

Following one of the links of Roseanne`s signature, I visited her blog, created on WordPress. (It`s my usual practice - to visit places people invite me to) 😇
Over there I found a nice example of modifying an article (she call it "butchering") and, being not able to comment it easily in that place, I`ve done it here.
It`s all! 🐬
Thank you for the explanation =)))))
ooooh, okay, got it. ...we can move this to PMs i suppose?! so as to not fill this project with unrelated posts.
Roseanne Schmidt AKA rschmfem @ ╞ myLVZazl-TsTwitter ╪ BookRvws 1,2 ╪ ♣blog♣ ╪ dA
♫ As of July 11,2021, ... Apologies for hiatus'ing from LV since 3/2015 forgive me, again... :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

TanG wrote: July 24th, 2021, 5:01 pm
rschmfem wrote: July 24th, 2021, 4:53 pm
if you need me, if mkuziw or alexander or anyone else doesn't finish... just drop me a PM... just can't do more than standard ;)
Thank you! This project doesn't require anything more than standard, so it's a perfect fit :))
I appreciate your willingness to help :9:
absolutely
Roseanne Schmidt AKA rschmfem @ ╞ myLVZazl-TsTwitter ╪ BookRvws 1,2 ╪ ♣blog♣ ╪ dA
♫ As of July 11,2021, ... Apologies for hiatus'ing from LV since 3/2015 forgive me, again... :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

TanG wrote: July 26th, 2021, 2:43 am
HandmadePSK wrote: July 25th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Am I right?

Love & be loved! 💜💚💛
I like your point of view and I rely on your expertise in this subject.
i agree!
TanG

Post by TanG »

So is it decided that we appoint Alexander aka HandmadePSK as a DPL, and rschmfem, mkuziw as PL-ers?
Some objections?
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

TanG wrote: July 26th, 2021, 9:57 am So is it decided that we appoint Alexander aka HandmadePSK as a DPL, and rschmfem, mkuziw as PL-ers?
Some objections?
no objections, tang ;) i'm good as backup PL
TanG

Post by TanG »

rschmfem wrote: July 26th, 2021, 10:21 am
TanG wrote: July 26th, 2021, 9:57 am So is it decided that we appoint Alexander aka HandmadePSK as a DPL, and rschmfem, mkuziw as PL-ers?
Some objections?
no objections, tang ;) i'm good as backup PL
Great!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 26th, 2021, 10:41 am Great!
Ku:l! 💥
TanG

Post by TanG »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: January 16th, 2021, 6:13 pm OK, MW is ready for you to fill in. Let me know when you are ready to move to readers wanted LOTE.
MaryAnn
MaryAnn, please mark HandmadePSK as DPL of this project.
Also we can remove the advertisement from the 'listeners wanted' list
Thank you!
Tan.
Last edited by TanG on August 1st, 2021, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TanG wrote: July 25th, 2021, 11:31 am At last sec 5 is here:

Alexander, now it's your turn :D
Still having no access to the MW, I`ll leave my comment here:

Sec 05 PL notes:

23:13 – “ви з заліза не взяли нічого” – I hear - “не взяти” (p. 121 of the book)
And immediately after that is missed “Добре”.

All the rest is very well, thank you! 🐠 💚
Meanwhile, the fairy tale itself is a whole hardcore. 🤯