COMPLETE DR [Ukrainian] Маскарад by Олена Пчілка-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

pess wrote: January 24th, 2021, 3:58 pm
I'm very sorry, I didn't notice it the first time but there is another pause at 5:49-5:52 and other than that it's all OK (this time for sure :oops: )
Ok, I marked Sec 1 as See PL notes.

Thank you)
HannaPonomarenko

I'll read Панна Олександра.
becevka

Post by becevka »

Wolfgang Bas
HannaPonomarenko

Thank you very much Wofgang!
Have you noticed a miscolored text for Sec 2 at p.43 at the very bottom
"давно у них не була; власне оце святками зiбралася..."? It should have been colored as панна Олександра. I'm sorry(

For the future Sec 4
p.55
"Може й цi поспiшають туди!" should belong to панна Олександра.

I'll fix the file in a day or two. I'm sorry for incovenience.
becevka

Post by becevka »

Yep, I noticed that one in section 2. However, the one on page 55 looks fine to me.
No worries.
Wolfgang Bas
pess

Post by pess »

Thanks for fixing Section 1 again it's all good now, Sections 2 and 3 are both PL OK.
HannaPonomarenko

pess wrote: February 9th, 2021, 5:52 am
Thanks for fixing Section 1 again it's all good now, Sections 2 and 3 are both PL OK.
Thank you)
pess

Post by pess »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: February 11th, 2021, 6:02 pm Панна Олександра Секцiя 1 is ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/maskarad_pannaoleksandra_1_128kb.mp3 1:31
It's all good!
HannaPonomarenko

pess wrote: February 12th, 2021, 3:03 am
HannaPonomarenko wrote: February 11th, 2021, 6:02 pm Панна Олександра Секцiя 1 is ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/maskarad_pannaoleksandra_1_128kb.mp3 1:31
It's all good!
Thank you!
I see you've done some PLing already. How do think are you ready to become a DPL? It means you'll get access to Magic Window. Nothing urgent though.
pess

Post by pess »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: February 12th, 2021, 5:13 am
Thank you!
I see you've done some PLing already. How do think are you ready to become a DPL? It means you'll get access to Magic Window. Nothing urgent though.
I'd love to be a DPL here! I'd appreciate some links with directions on how to use MW, though :)
HannaPonomarenko

pess wrote: February 12th, 2021, 6:04 am
I'd love to be a DPL here! I'd appreciate some links with directions on how to use MW, though :)
Good! I've asked Mary Ann to give you the access to MW per PM as we had agreed previously.
Here is link you requested https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=DPLs:_How_to_Update_the_Magic_Window (I've never read it before)

We have two types of DPL - parts PL and the one who will proof-listen the assembles sections. You may claim the first job or both. What would you prefer?

Thank you)
HannaPonomarenko

Mary Ann,
Please remove my add for PL from the forum viewforum.php?f=21
Thank you)
pess

Post by pess »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: February 12th, 2021, 12:05 pm
Good! I've asked Mary Ann to give you the access to MW per PM as we had agreed previously.
Here is link you requested https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=DPLs:_How_to_Update_the_Magic_Window (I've never read it before)

We have two types of DPL - parts PL and the one who will proof-listen the assembles sections. You may claim the first job or both. What would you prefer?

Thank you)
I feel like we need to get all of the parts done first either way, so I'll start with this. I would totally like to PL the assembled sections but right now I'll stick with parts and see how it goes when we have some sections done if that's okay.
HannaPonomarenko

pess wrote: February 12th, 2021, 1:31 pm
I feel like we need to get all of the parts done first either way, so I'll start with this. I would totally like to PL the assembled sections but right now I'll stick with parts and see how it goes when we have some sections done if that's okay.
Sure! It makes sence. I'll update my first post accordingly.
Whenever you get access to MW please try to mark Sec 1 of панна Олександра as PL OK and let me know if you have any trouble.
Thank you