COMPLETE DR [Ukrainian] Маскарад by Олена Пчілка-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

HandmadePSK wrote: September 9th, 2021, 5:45 pm
All right... I also suppose it would be better that I changed the notes into the "Notes" column, accordingly to my PL work, am I right? 🌻
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your phrase, could you please elaborate?
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: September 10th, 2021, 7:25 am I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your phrase, could you please elaborate?
Yes, sure. 🦑
Pls, take a look at the MW, жіноча маска; before the "PL OK" mark in the correspondent column, we see "Ready for spot PL: Секцiя 4 [0:56]" in the "Notes" column.

Having various projects successfully completed as PLer and going on with some others, I say it would easily create some unneeded confusion - at least for PLer. Consider also human factors|errors in all our volunteer work here... Sometime some things come changed in the MW unappropriately, by chance, for some glitches etc.
Imho without that present "Ready for spot PL", when the section has been marked OK, the whole thing will be more safely and comfortable.
Do you agree? 🍬

If so, who could edit that thing in the "Notes" column if not PL him|her self? 🍐
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HannaPonomarenko

Oh, now I see what you mean. Yes, DPL should change it in Notes colomn. I haven't noticed.
Please try to correct it and let me know if you have any troubles.

Thank you!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: September 11th, 2021, 3:28 am Please try to correct it and let me know if you have any troubles.
All clear. Thank you! 🍄
HannaPonomarenko

HandmadePSK wrote: September 12th, 2021, 3:20 pm
HannaPonomarenko wrote: September 11th, 2021, 3:28 am Please try to correct it and let me know if you have any troubles.
All clear. Thank you! 🍄
I should have explained a bit more and I will later today.
HannaPonomarenko

Alexander,
So with жiноча маска the phrase "PL OK:" is abscent. For this particular role it's not a big deal.
But one may notice other roles have several files to check and they may get different statuses. Please see чоловiча маска.
In general the things got so complicated because I chose such variant of orginizing MW, because there are 11 characters and 6 sections. MW would have been too long if a conventional method had been applied.
All in all, in "Notes" column PL should set status for every section for every reader using the following code

<font color="green"> PL OK: </font>
<font color="red"> See PL notes: </font>

As for "Status" column there should be set the status with highes motivation for action from a reader's point of view.
For example:
If
"Notes" cell has the following text
PL OK: Sec1, See PL notes: Sec 2, Ready for spot PL: Sec 3.
Then
"Status" cell should be set as See PL notes.

Does it make sence? Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: September 13th, 2021, 4:05 pm Alexander,
So with жiноча маска the phrase "PL OK:" is abscent. For this particular role it's not a big deal.
From little things, big things grow. I added "PL OK" in the recommended way.
In general the things got so complicated because I chose such variant of orginizing MW, because there are 11 characters and 6 sections. MW would have been too long if a conventional method had been applied.
I`ve been unaccustomed enough with such approach, being this my first dramatic reading. Now I see it`s probably the best way to organize the whole thing. You`re much clever!
All in all, in "Notes" column PL should set status for every section for every reader using the following code

<font color="green"> PL OK: </font>
<font color="red"> See PL notes: </font>
Okay, thanx.
As for "Status" column there should be set the status with highes motivation for action from a reader's point of view.
For example:
If
"Notes" cell has the following text
PL OK: Sec1, See PL notes: Sec 2, Ready for spot PL: Sec 3.
Then
"Status" cell should be set as See PL notes.
And the whole raw at MW comes marked as PL OK when all the sections in the "Notes" are PL OK, am I right?
Does it make sence? Please let me know if you have any questions.
Not, for now it all seems clear to me.
Thank you, Hanna! And have a good night! 💝
HannaPonomarenko

And the whole raw at MW comes marked as PL OK when all the sections in the "Notes" are PL OK, am I right?
You're right.
Thank you
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

chulsky wrote: September 9th, 2021, 5:36 pm Pan Gospodar uploaded:
Sec 02 PL notes:

01:11 – “Ганні подать води в кабінЕт” – I hear – “в кабінЄт” (p. 44 of the book)
Beg pardon for didn`t notice that previously.

The rest is good. 👐
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

HandmadePSK wrote: September 13th, 2021, 7:44 pm Sec 02 PL notes:

01:11 – “Ганні подать води в кабінЕт” – I hear – “в кабінЄт” (p. 44 of the book)
Pardon my ignorance (I told Hanna, you guys are looking for trouble inviting me :( )
:?: What's the difference between "Е" and "Є" :?: A soundtrack might be helpful.
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
HannaPonomarenko

chulsky wrote: September 16th, 2021, 7:48 am
HandmadePSK wrote: September 13th, 2021, 7:44 pm Sec 02 PL notes:

Pardon my ignorance (I told Hanna, you guys are looking for trouble inviting me :( )
:?: What's the difference between "Е" and "Є" :?: A soundtrack might be helpful.
Mark, you do not give us troubles at all.
In Russian transliteration @01:11 you said "кабинЕт", but should have said "кабинЭт". "Н" is hard, not soft.
Google has a correct soundtracks for it in this case. https://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82+%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4+%D0%BD%D0%B0+%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80&rlz=1C1CHBD_ruUA962UA962&oq=%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%82+%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4+%D0%BD%D0%B0+%D1%83%D0%BA%D1%80&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i22i29i30l9.4854j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

In Ukrainian alfabet (which I initially didn't want to you to bother with) the letter "Є" sounds like Russian letter "Е", while Ukr letter "E" sounds like Russian "Э". And, of course, it's very confusing for all of the people who start to learn Ukr with Rus background.

Thank you for your hard work!
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Thank you, Hanna and Alexander, for education, Gospodar for Act 2 uploaded:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/maskarad_gospodar_02_128kb.mp3 [2:43]
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
HannaPonomarenko

chulsky wrote: September 16th, 2021, 11:33 am Thank you, Hanna and Alexander, for education, Gospodar for Act 2 uploaded:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/maskarad_gospodar_02_128kb.mp3 [2:43]
You're a good student :D Already in MW)
Thank you!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: September 16th, 2021, 8:54 am Mark, you do not give us troubles at all.
Exactly! 🌞
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

chulsky wrote: September 16th, 2021, 11:33 am Thank you, Hanna and Alexander, for education, Gospodar for Act 2 uploaded:
Exquisite! 👍 😎 🤝