[OPEN] DR [Russian] Человек в футляре А.П. Чехова - rap

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
Kazbek

Post by Kazbek » October 13th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Scarbo wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 11:41 am
Вот секция 5: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/chelovekvfutliare_direktorsha_05_128kb.mp3
0:25

Спасибо!
Прекрасно, PL OK! Scarbo, насколько я понимаю, вас можно поздравить с первой записью русскоязычной драматической роли в истории LibriVox. :D

Миша

Kazbek

Post by Kazbek » October 13th, 2020, 5:22 pm

I haven't been involved in a DR project before, so I'm probably missing something... The instructions are for each reader to make a separate file for every section, and these are grouped in the same row. I understand that we can put the links for multiple recordings the Notes column, but how are we going to track their status?

Michael

chulsky

Post by chulsky » October 13th, 2020, 6:36 pm

Kazbek wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 5:22 pm
I haven't been involved in a DR project before, so I'm probably missing something... The instructions are for each reader to make a separate file for every section, and these are grouped in the same row. I understand that we can put the links for multiple recordings the Notes column, but how are we going to track their status?

Michael
Yes, Misha, Anya, there should be a separate section for each role in each chapter (section) of the final book (I did some DR before).
Also, in the google doc, not all parts are fully colored. Anya, I'm afraid you'd have to recheck and finish coloring the text :-(
Я так и хотела, чтоб Вы его играли
:mrgreen:
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
Readers invited: Стихи Веневитинова Jean-Christophe

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » October 14th, 2020, 1:29 am

Kazbek wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 5:22 pm

Michael
Yes, you are right. We're going to do similarly to viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80215
I tried and couldn't make this beautiful link( but it should work. Smth is wrong with the code. :help:

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina » October 14th, 2020, 1:48 am

In the Magic Window, we can use html code (instead of BBcode). So the code for linking to a recording would be

<a href="https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/chelovekvfutliare_direktorsha_02_128kb.mp3">Секция 2</a>

You can also do different colours, e.g. green for PL OK, or red for See PL notes, etc
<font color="green"> PL OK </font>

<b> text </b> for bold, etc
Come read female poets for October's Poetry Collection

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » October 14th, 2020, 2:08 am

chulsky wrote:
October 13th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Anya, I'm afraid you'd have to recheck and finish coloring the text :-(
Yes, some colors have been lost wile transfering docx file into google docs and styles manipulations (I colored the full text), but the characters references are correct. I'll fix it asap.
Thanks for letting me know)

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina » October 14th, 2020, 2:12 am

HannaPonomarenko wrote:
October 14th, 2020, 2:08 am

Yes, some colors have been lost wile transfering docx file into google docs and styles manipulations (I colored the full text), but the characters references are correct. I'll fix it asap.
Thanks for letting me know)
Oh, I see what happened. Best way is, if possible, to prepare the text directly in Google docs, because it is not completely compatible with other text editors. (For next time :D )

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » October 14th, 2020, 5:38 am

Thanks for your advise, next time will be better) I'm a rookie with google docs :) but have managed somehow to fix coloring issue, the text should be ok now. Please let me know if not)

Kazbek

Post by Kazbek » October 14th, 2020, 6:25 am

Another question: does the PL on DR projects also double as proof reader? That is, am I expected to catch any potential coloring errors by the BC, for example, finding passages that the reader missed as a result?

M.

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina » October 14th, 2020, 7:12 am

Not exactly. If the BC prepared the text correctly, it would be straightforward, part PL from the coloured docs, final PL from the original text, and these two should coincide. Some times errors do come out in time, some times errors pop up too late, and some times there are no errors :D

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » October 14th, 2020, 3:30 pm

So I proofread google doc against the original text and did fixed some miscolored lines and found keywords along the way)

HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko » October 15th, 2020, 4:36 am

Thinking of narrator's and editor's jobs...
Do we need to have the short and the long "public domain" standard information at the beginning of short and long filesof completed Секций? How to distinguish which is short/long?
Do we need 5sec of silence at the end of each file of completed Секций?

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina » October 15th, 2020, 5:01 am

There is the normal disclaimer for group projects, the one you have in the first post. Then there is a shorter version for solos' second and subsequent files, and a short version for poetry. This being a group project, should have the normal disclaimer in all sections; it's like 5-6 seconds longer than the short version so not a big difference :mrgreen:

Yes, please, 5 seconds of silence at the end of the final files are necessary. In the role files it doesn't matter.