[COMPLETO español]Persuasión por Jane Austen - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
BellezaCruel

Post by BellezaCruel »

Hola! :9:

Lo volví a subir con las correcciones:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/persuasion_04_janeausten_128kb.mp3

También quisiera solicitar el capítulo XIX si es posible.

Muchas gracias por todo!

fran

PD: me encanta mi página XD
BellezaCruel

Post by BellezaCruel »

una aclaración

acabo de escuchar el audio y no están las correcciones, voy a hacerlas de nuevo

sorry

fran
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

capitulo 19 es todo tuyo :) Gracias por apuntarte!
Kathrine
BellezaCruel

Post by BellezaCruel »

kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

muchisimas gracias :)
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Muy bien el capítulo 4, Fran! No sé por que, pero el volumen es un poco alto ahora. Por favor escoge (?) toda la grabación cuando lo has abierto en Audacity, clic Effects y Amplify. Entra -5 y clic ok. Guarda con el mismo nombre, sube y escribe otra vez :)
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Buen trabajo leyendo capítulo 19 :clap:
Algunas notas de PL:
6:55 - repitición - "Después de clavar en ellas su mirada.. Después de clavar en ellas su mirada etc"
12:46 - repiticón - "Figurábase Ana... Figurábase Ana la poderosa.... Figurábase Ana la poderosa fascinación que en estos momentos ejercería el capitán sobre la señora de Rusell; la imposibilidad en que ésta se hallaba de desprender su mirada de él y el asombro que debía causarle... Figurábase Ana la poderosa fascinación que en estos momentos ejercería el capitán sobre la señora de Rusell; la imposibilidad en que ésta se hallaba de desprender su mirada de él y el asombro que debía causarle el que etc"
14:11 - repiticón - "Suspiró Ana, ruborizándose, y asomó a sus labios una sonrisa de compasión y desdén. Lo que más la enojaba era que, por haber Suspiró Ana, ruborizándose, y asomó a sus labios una sonrisa de compasión y desdén. Lo que más la enojaba era que, por haber etc"
15:10 - repitición "Ni que decir... Ni que decir tiene que etc"
15:20 - repitición "Si pudiera hablarle otra vez, aunque sólo fuera unos minutos, confiaba en sacar partido de la entrevista... Si pudiera hablarle otra vez, aunque sólo fuera unos minutos, confiaba en sacar partido de la entrevista; y en cuanto a la presencia etc"

El volumen es bajo en este archivo. Por favor amplifica con 6.

Guarda con el mismo nombre, sube y escribe en el hilo otra vez :)
Kathrine
BellezaCruel

Post by BellezaCruel »

:9: Gracias, lo voy a hacer lo antes posible.

Muchos saludos

Fran
marcelacollado

Post by marcelacollado »

Hello! I would like to volunteer to read all the chapters left in Persuasión in Spanish. Please let me know!

Thanks,

Marcela
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Welcome, Marcela! It would be great if you'd help out with this project :) Please do the 1 minute test, and then check back in. Information about the 1 minute test:https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test

I will reserve chapters 12 and 13 for you for now, then you can claim more if you still would like to! What name would you like to use as your catalog name? It can be your forum name, your real name, or something else :thumbs:
Kathrine
marcelacollado

Post by marcelacollado »

Hello Katherinee! Here is my 1 minute test in Spanish: https://librivox.org/uploads/kathrinee/test_marcelacollado.mp3

I will do the English one as well. Will post soon.

Thanks for the two chapters!

Marcela
marcelacollado

Post by marcelacollado »

Could not do the English test. I suppose it is the same for either language. Let me knowif you need anything else.

Cheers!

Marcela
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Thank you for the test, Marcela :) You have a nice voice to listen to!

A few technical things to fix:
-bit rate needs to be 128 kbps and constant
- the recording needs to be mono, not stereo
- the volume needs to be a bit higher. We aim for 89 dB and accept volumes between 87 and 91 db. The test is around 84.5dB. You can record again with a higher input volume or amplify the test you already have.

I don't know what program you are using for recording/editing. If you use Audacity, I can give you some pointers for how to fix the various things. Please let me know if you'd like that!

Once you have fixed some or all of the things above, please upload again and post in the thread so we can listen again :) Thank you!
Kathrine
marcelacollado

Post by marcelacollado »

Hi Katherine! I used Audacity, but don't know how to fix the things you mentioned. I have not had the time to explore the program in any detail. However, I am pretty busy during the week and I may not have time to go through the changes until Saturday. As I am in South America, we have 5 hours difference, so I will try to communicate with you during my morning, which is your afternoon.

Thanks!

Marcela
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

There is no hurry!

We might have different versions of Audacity, but this is how it works on mine:

To make the recording mono:
- The recording is in stereo. To change all future recordings, go to Edit, Preferences, Devices. Under Recording, change Channels to "1 (Mono)". To fix this one:
Click >Tracks > Stereo Track to Mono.

To amplify the recording to make it about 89 dB
Select the whole recording. Click Effect > Amplify and use the setting Amplification 4.

To fix bit rate:
The bit rate should be 128 kbps and the bit rate should be constant. You fix this when you export the recording.

If using Audacity 1.3 or later:
You must have something recorded in order to activate the Export function. If you try to export an empty project, you will find that the Export function is greyed out. For testing purposes, just click the record button and then stop after a second or two.

Click File > Export
You'll see the "Export file" window appear. You can select the destination here, of course. Enter the name of the file (without the "mp3" on the end - it'll be added for you).

In the "Save as type" box, select "MP3 files", but DON'T click Save yet!!!
Now look for the "Options" box in the Right lower corner of the window, and click on that.

You'll see a "Specify MP3 Options window now. Here click on:
Constant
128 kbps
Joint stereo
Click "OK"
Now click on "Save", and your mp3 will be exported at 128 kbps.
Kathrine