[TONEEL NL] Naakt Model door C.S. Adama van Scheltema - avai

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
Paezra

Post by Paezra »

Wat een compliment. Ik ga er gewoon van blozen. :oops:
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Bart, ik heb Cor ingesproken.

Wil je graag eventjes luisteren alsjeblieft?

Bedankt! :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
jvangiel

Post by jvangiel »

Leuk om te zien dat dit project opnieuw vooruit gaat. Hopelijk zijn er ooit voldoende stemmen om het volledig af te werken.
"Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority" (Thomas Henry Huxley)
mijn podcast "kritisch denken"
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

ik heb mijn vriend gedwongen, er, ik bedoel, hij wil helemaal vrijwillig wel hieraan meewerken. Ik heb de script voor Frits voor hem ge-color-coded en hij zal hem ergens deze week gaan lezen :)

Esgo heeft geen account, maar volgens mij is dat bij een toneel misschien ook minder noodzakelijk. als jij dat heel graag wilt kan ik hem een account aanmaken maar het hoeft van ons niet. als je gewoon de status in assigned veranderd hoeft er geen naam aan zitten.
Carolin
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

gedwongen.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry Carolin, but he'll need his own account. It's not strictly necessary for the MW as such, since the catalog will say "group" anyway, but there will be a list saying "read by" in the summary, where we link to the reader's page, and it would be nice if he isn't the only one without.

I don't care if he ever posts or not, but I think it's nicer if he has his own account, at least "pro forma". And who knows what the man can be forced... excuse me, convinced of in the future :wink:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Foon

Post by Foon »

Hi guys,
Ik ben niet bepaald een man van 60 ... maar als ik kan helpen om dit project in de catalogus te krijgen, doe ik dat met plezier!
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Hoi Foon,

thanks for your interest in the play! It's been going on for quite a while, hasn't it? :shock:

I appreciate you wanting to help, but I really, really dislike crossdressing in my plays... So, unless you can sound like a guy (no matter which age), I'd rather pass. Sorry... :oops:

Edit: I don't think Carolin's friend will show up here, so.... I would be okay if you'd want to read Frits, since it is a very small role. But oompje... Do you have a grandfather or something? :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Foon

Post by Foon »

Availle wrote: February 4th, 2019, 2:14 am Hoi Foon,

thanks for your interest in the play! It's been going on for quite a while, hasn't it? :shock:

I appreciate you wanting to help, but I really, really dislike crossdressing in my plays... So, unless you can sound like a guy (no matter which age), I'd rather pass. Sorry... :oops:

Edit: I don't think Carolin's friend will show up here, so.... I would be okay if you'd want to read Frits, since it is a very small role. But oompje... Do you have a grandfather or something? :D
No, sorry, I don't think I have anyone I can drag into LV to read Oompje.. :(
I'd be happy to read Frits, but if you'd rather keep it gender-specific, I fully understand! I just thought I'd offer since this play has been stagnating, and there aren't that many people who speak Dutch. So it's completely up to you; if you prefer to hold out for male Dutch speaking readers, I have pleeeeeenty of other things to read! :D
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
LaurensDG

Post by LaurensDG »

Hi! I am a Dutch professional audiobook editor and own several pieces of studio equipment. I would like to help you out by reading some of the parts, on the condition that I get to edit some English books or parts of an English book (I'd say it's a win/win!). I am trying to expand my portfolio with English literature. Thank you!
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

LibriVox is a site for and by volunteers.

Volunteering is unconditional. Always.
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
bart
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by bart »

Maar je kunt als vrijwilliger ook je gewoon aanmelden bij een Engelstalig project en je diensten daar aanbieden. Ik denk dat ze graag editors hebben.
Je moet alleen wel bedenken dat alles wat je doet voor LibriVox vrij is van rechten. Die voorwaarde is noodzakelijk.
Bart
Alle Nederlandstalige projecten op de Librivox Boekenplank
Gijs

Post by Gijs »

Dus... wat rondneuzend in de mogelijkheden om als vrijwilliger audiowerk te doen, stuitte ik in Librivox als eerste op deze post :) .
Oompje lijkt prima bij me te passen - dus ik zou graag helpen het project toch echt te voltooien. Dan heb ik tenminste ook een beter idee als ik langs het Adama van Scheltemaplein fiets... :wink: .

Ik ben pas net hier, dus zal ik eerst graag en braaf alle beginnersstappen zetten...

Gijs
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Oscar Wilde
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Hoi Gijs and welkom bij LibriVox!

Since my Dutch is quite rusty by now, let me proceed in English - I know you'll be fine with it. ;-)

I see you have aced your test, well done! I'd love to have you take on Oompje - you're in!
For a dramatic reading/play the rules are slightly different than for a standard group project:
- Start out with "Oompje, kunstschilder, benedenbuur van Henri - gelezen van Gijs" (or whatever name you'd like to use in your recordings)
- Please read your lines and when somebody else is speaking (or there is a stage direction), please leave 3-5 seconds of space in your recording - this makes editing easier.
- It's not a requirement, but it will help with the dramatic effect if you don't just read your lines but try to react to the persons you're talking too. This makes it sound like a "real" conversation, even though we all record on our own.

That's all you need for now, the rest is in the first post. ;-) Feel free to ask questions!

In return, I get to ask one question too: What name would you like to have in our catalog? This can be the same as your forum name (Gijs), another pseudonym, your real name... If you are using a name in your recordings, this is a good choice so that your fans will find you in our catalog.

That's it for real now. ;-) Have fun on here! :thumbs:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Gijs

Post by Gijs »

Thanks Ava, all's very clear :D .
There's no sense in doing a play if you do not want to act a little bit, right? Oompje's lines are not that straightforward anyway, must be the booze :lol: .

Just a question or two: since the sections include all the scenes per 'bedrijf', I can just record Oompje's lines for that act, leaving blanks where required for other speakers. But no need to record "Scene 4" etc inbetween, when I continue with the next scene in the same bedrijf, right?
And: how do I leave room for the stage directions in the middle of a character's text? Also 3 to 5 seconds?

For the catalogue I'd be happy to just go with my full name, Gijs Meerbach 8-) .

Thanks!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Oscar Wilde
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

I've entered your name into the database, thank you.

Drinking while Librivoxing is not advised (in general ) ;-)

Besides the intro where you give the name of the character/yours, you only need to read what your character says. Everything else is up to the other speakers or the narrator.

Yes, 3-5 seconds even in the middle of a sentence if the narrator says something (which can be a bit annoying if it's a shouting match or something similarly dramatic).

Hope this helps. :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com