COMPLETE [ITALIANO] Le Rime di Dante - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Great!! I'll start cataloguing as soon as possible (but not just yet), and this will be our wedding gift to Mary :mrgreen:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

remember there are still some file-name issues in the MW. Some old files had a different uploader and may not be working correctly for the validator :hmm: some are wrongly named.

Sonia
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

I am not 100% sure if I found all, but I marked the ones I found in the notes :) Can't harm to have a second look though.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Don't worry about it. That's why I am waiting for a moment when I can be more concentrated for cataloguing, so I can check everything correctly :)
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi, Monika! I will need you to check sections 11 and 68. I don't have any other alternatives of these files in my upload folder. I think the readers will have to record again (unless they've kept their recordings).

Thank you!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Rapunzelina wrote: January 21st, 2019, 7:44 amHi, Monika! I will need you to check sections 11 and 68. I don't have any other alternatives of these files in my upload folder. I think the readers will have to record again (unless they've kept their recordings).
do you maybe mean sections 14 and 15 ? :hmm: I found them in your folder, they are named incorrectly "sezione" instead of "rime", so they are not in alphabetical order.

Sonia
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

No, sorry if I was unclear. I meant that the files for sections 11 and 68 are not the correct recordings, and I don't have any other alternative files that would correspond to these recordings. So the readers might have to record again, unless they've kept their original recordings.
The rest of the MW is fine, and I can re-name any wrong file-names at verification.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Rapunzelina wrote: January 21st, 2019, 11:52 amNo, I meant that the files for sections 11 and 68 are not the correct recordings, and I don't have any other alternative files that would correspond to these recordings. So the readers might have to record again, unless they've kept their original recordings.
ah ok, they recorded the wrong poem then, I see. I misunderstood you.

Algy at least is still about, so we'll probably hear from him soon. Simone hasn't been around for some time though. :?

Sonia
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Might be because of a wrong upload (upload with the wrong filename) that would overwrite the other file (changing the file-name with a time-stamp), but then I wasn't able to find the re-named files, so I don't know what actually happened or when it happened :?
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

I am just trying to find out, only my internet connection is just like a snail :?

I am absolutely sure that I heard a poem of Simone and I think it was 68, with a timestamp. AlgyPug had incedentally recorded the wrong poem.

What me really troubles is that I just thought I heard 61 instead of 69 or 68!? Sonia, could you please double-check it at section 68? I am a bit tired :oops:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I found the post where Mary accepted 68: viewtopic.php?p=1414074#p1414074

I suppose she marked it PL ok then as well, and maybe she was mistaken with the section number. :hmm:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

moniaqua wrote: January 21st, 2019, 12:27 pm What me really troubles is that I just thought I heard 61 instead of 69 or 68!? Sonia, could you please double-check it at section 68? I am a bit tired :oops:
indeed !!! section 68 is NOT Simone's 68, but Pier reading 61. Maybe they got switched ?

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

the problem seems to be that it's a different uploader: http://uploads.librivox.org/rapunzelina/rime_068_alighieri_128kb.mp3 instead of https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_068_alighieri_128kb.mp3

if we somehow could access this older uploader then we would probably find the old file.

Sonia
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

The old uploader is not accessible any more. All files were moved to the new uploader on 22 November 2017. In my folder, there are files with time-stamps, moved over on that date, so it's really weird that Simone's is missing :?
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

At this point, if Simone is not around anymore, the easier solution is for the section to be re-opened and another reader record it.