COMPLETE [ITALIANO] Le Rime di Dante - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Sections 42 “Ben dico certo che non è riparo”
43 “Io son sì vago della bella luce”
44 “Io maladico il dì ch’io vidi inprima” et
45 “Nelle man vostre o gentil donna mia”,

all PL OK You gave all for the last four :thumbs: :clap: I was like typing PL OK already while listening and suddenly thinking "wait a minute - shouldn't I listen first and write then?!". :lol: But it didn't matter anyway, as I am used all was fine in the first run (how do you do that? And wordperfect, too!)
Iunta4Ios wrote: November 8th, 2018, 1:50 pm I will be gad as far as I can collaborate.
Wonderful :9:

I had a peek look into the Buonarroti; it's gonna be a wonderful project (after the Galileo) and hopefully also attract some newbies, as there are a lot of short poems. We only need to hunt for a different print. The one provided states so cruelly clear "1960" on the title page, but there must be an earlier print (or maybe it is even on gutenberg.org?). Would you like to read the notes, too or the rime only?
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Now, I am brave :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_102_alighieri_128kb.mp3
1:22

Please, and please tell me the lapses and glitches in pronunciation I probably made :)
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

I edited the file for the c'hanno and mixed it down to mono.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_009_alighieri_128kb.mp3

Only, I found another error: the intro states "sezione sette" instead of number 9. As I am no man, I think it is not really good to read the intro myself, that would be too far away.

Could someone punch in the right number or intro and then someone else check the whole thing again, please?

HoosierMary wrote: August 27th, 2015, 9:05 am
premsyl223 wrote:Hello!

Here is section 9.

Runtime: 1:10

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_9_alighieri_128kb.mp3

Thanks!
Thank you! Just a couple of quick notes:

--The recording should be in mono sound, not stereo.

--in the last line, "c'hanno" should have a hard K sound, as it's a contraction of "che hanno"

Thanks again! :)
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Could someone please pl sections 9 and 102? I can't do it because I edited already. Thank you so much 😀
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by moniaqua »

Thank you so much, Algy :)
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Algy Pug wrote: November 20th, 2018, 3:51 pm Section 103 - 105
are PL OK :thumbs: In the first moment I thought I'd hear Pier :lol:

Only one more to go and 9 and 102 PLed (who would be so kind? Pleaaaaase? :) ) and we are finished! :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

moniaqua wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 6:50 am Only one more to go and 9 and 102 PLed (who would be so kind? Pleaaaaase? :) ) and we are finished! :D
do I hear a distress call ? ;)

I will have a listen now.... do not despair ! :mrgreen:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok, Monika, your section 102 is PL ok :) nice reading and your accent in Italian is very good.

for section 9, I had the clever idea to check section 7 read by the same reader. I thought maybe he had switched the numbers in the two sections ;) well...it was a good idea but he didn't, he said "sette" in both recordings. But when I opened section 7 I noticed that the recording was STEREO :shock: so by chance this error is repaired now as well. I made the track to Mono and reuploaded:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_007_alighieri_128kb.mp3

nothing else changed, but maybe download once more to check with Checker and see that the file in the MW is really the good one

So my second great idea :mrgreen: was to find a male reader who recorded sections 19, 29 or 39 etc...19 was done by myself, so no luck there, but 29 was recorded by Pier...I borrowed the "nove" from his venti-nove and pasted it into section 9. You can have a listen, but I think it sounds quite good. Nothing else changed, just the nove is put in.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_009_alighieri_128kb.mp3

I put them both on PL notes now, and if you check them, you can give them PL ok if they are fine now. :)

Sonia
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Kitty wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 7:12 am ok, Monika, your section 102 is PL ok :) nice reading and your accent in Italian is very good.
Thank you so much :)
Kitty wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 6:51 am do I hear a distress call ? ;)
Not distress, yet, only a little bit impatience ;) It's my nature :oops:
Kitty wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 7:12 am I had the clever idea to check section 7 read by the same reader.
Ha, that one I had, too - didn't work out, as you know ;)
Kitty wrote: November 22nd, 2018, 7:12 am So my second great idea :mrgreen: was to find a male reader who recorded sections 19, 29 or 39 etc...19
Clever :thumbs: Could have been mine if I had thought just for a penny :roll: (is there a proverb like this in English?)

Both sections PL ok now :) Thank you for helping out. :)
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

Ciao a tutti,

mi dispiace, ma grazie ad alcuni impergni personali (matrimonio e viaggio di nozze!) non saro` attiva nel forum per il prossimo mese. Spero di poter tornare verso meta` genniao.

Grazie per tutto il lavoro che fate!

Hi all,

I'm sorry, but thanks to some personal commitments (wedding and honeymoon!) I won't be active in the forum for the next month. I hope to be back around mid January.

Thank you for all you do!
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Congratulations, Mary! Auguri!!!
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

Grazie! :)
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
Mayah92

Post by Mayah92 »

Hi,

Here is my section 70: time 10 min 19 secs

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_070_alighieri_128kb.mp3

Sorry for the delay!
Let's give Peace a chance. :wink:
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

HoosierMary wrote: December 17th, 2018, 7:08 am mi dispiace, ma grazie ad alcuni impergni personali (matrimonio e viaggio di nozze!) non saro` attiva nel forum per il prossimo mese. Spero di poter tornare verso meta` genniao.
Oh, I missed that one!

Tanti auguri!
Mayah92 wrote: January 17th, 2019, 2:38 am Here is my section 70: time 10 min 19 secs
Time is only 4.49, but it is all there and the section is PL ok, so we are finished! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I guess this was one of the longer projects with almost three years :lol:

The most faithful reader was Pier, followed closely by Algy Pug. Thank you both and all the other readers and helpers who helped finish the project :9: