COMPLETE [ITALIANO] Le Rime di Dante - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

moniaqua wrote: October 26th, 2018, 1:29 pmHmm, and then - Sonia, what about launching Galileo? :D
I thought that Galileo was launched in 1989 - long before anyone had thought of Librivox. :P

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Kitty »

Algy Pug wrote: October 26th, 2018, 3:21 pmI thought that Galileo was launched in 1989 - long before anyone had thought of Librivox. :P
:lol: good one. But you know there is always choice of voice, we can launch another one :mrgreen: I hope you are interested as well !

Sonia
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Algy Pug wrote: October 26th, 2018, 2:30 pm Section 36 corrected and reuploaded.
... and PL OK :thumbs:
Foon wrote: October 26th, 2018, 2:59 pm If that sounds alright with you guys, I'd like to take section 106. :)
Sure, section 106 is all yours :) Thank you for claiming.
Kitty wrote: October 26th, 2018, 2:57 pm hey do you guys really want to do it ?
I want. Anyone to help me? :help:

Ok, guys, let's see: There are two abandoned projects,

[ITALIAN] Le Avventure di Alice nel Paese delle Meraviglie by Carroll, Lewis
and
[ITALIAN] Dialogo dei Massimi Sistemi by Galileo Galilei

Alice to me looks pretty straightforward on the first view, not too long, a nice story for kids, but of course adults can read it, too.
Galileo looks (for me :) ) very interesting, but a ton of work, probably also for preparing.

I think none of them deserves to end up abandoned.

Sonia, could you get those threads back so that I can have a closer look on both? In the end I plan to BC or DPL both of them, but not at the same time, one after another. So I'd need a DPL or BC, my educated guess is that we already have a MC ;) and of course we'd need readers.

Who would be interested in reading one or the other?
Algy Pug wrote: October 26th, 2018, 3:21 pm I thought that Galileo was launched in 1989

2005. And I know one who drove the satellite(s) (if I understood right) ;)

The book is from the Galileo who was not launched, thanks goddess :lol:, in somewhen 16xy
Kitty wrote: October 27th, 2018, 1:03 am I hope you are interested as well !
I sincerely hope that, too.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

moniaqua wrote: October 27th, 2018, 2:01 am Ok, guys, let's see: There are two abandoned projects,

[ITALIAN] Le Avventure di Alice nel Paese delle Meraviglie by Carroll, Lewis
and
[ITALIAN] Dialogo dei Massimi Sistemi by Galileo Galilei

Alice to me looks pretty straightforward on the first view, not too long, a nice story for kids, but of course adults can read it, too.
Galileo looks (for me :) ) very interesting, but a ton of work, probably also for preparing.

I think none of them deserves to end up abandoned.

Sonia, could you get those threads back so that I can have a closer look on both? In the end I plan to BC or DPL both of them, but not at the same time, one after another. So I'd need a DPL or BC, my educated guess is that we already have a MC ;) and of course we'd need readers.
I have moved them both to Book suggestions:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=54303
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23117

If you are all interested, you can leave a note and we can launch it again. Galileo seems to have already a few sections done, but maybe to be sure they should be checked again. :hmm: Alice has two sections with PL notes, we need to check if they are useable/correctable or if they need to be re-done from scratch.

I am ready to BC both if you want to DPL and if the readers are interested. I can also MC if nobody else steps in, and for the Galileo project the previous MC also assured an interest to continue. :)

I love rescuing abandoned solos :9:

Sonia
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Kitty wrote: October 27th, 2018, 4:36 am I have moved them both to Book suggestions:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=54303
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23117
Cool, thank you :) I suggest that we discuss about those books there, any one who is interested :)
ferdinand

Post by ferdinand »

Hi all, I have a request about Galileo Galilei, Is possible to read Sidereus Nuncius?
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

ferdinand wrote: October 28th, 2018, 8:22 pm Hi all, I have a request about Galileo Galilei, Is possible to read Sidereus Nuncius?
Why not? Would be a nice Solo Project, not too long for the beginning :) Only it seems to be in Latin, what I saw on the first fly through :)
ferdinand

Post by ferdinand »

I have a pdf version, with an Italian/Latin version and it would seem that the Italian translation is quite reliable and faithful to the original one.
If you are interest I send you the link of the page, were i download the pdf file, so you can check.
In any case, even the "Dialogo sopra i due massimi sistemi" i like it so much!

I'm interested in reading.

Let me know

Thanks

Daniele :)
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

:hmm: Why do I have the feeling that work is multiplying right now? ;)

To have the Sidereus would be wonderful, the only thing is that I can handle only one thing at a time (I am woman, you know ;) ). So right now I am sorting out Alice and i sistemi, but after that... :) The source needs to be PD also for the translator/translation; as I don't want to determine that, I'd love if you could provide the source - hmm, in Book suggestions, for the admins to see. I'd have a lookout for it there and in the launchpad :)

The discussion about i sistemi I'd like to do in the thread of the project, to keep this one somehow clean:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23117&p=1519457#p1519457
Foon

Post by Foon »

Well, here goes.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_106_alighieri_128kb.mp3 1:13

Please be honest about it, if it's not good enough I completely understand--I'm well aware of my limited abilities in Italian. I just wanted to try, so my goal is reached, and I absolutely won't be offended if you don't want to include it! :)
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Foon wrote: October 29th, 2018, 4:10 am Well, here goes.
And what exactly is supposed to be sucking now? :hmm:

All fine :thumbs: The only difference to the others I see is that they included the number of the poem, like in this case "Sonetto tredicesimo", but I think we can as well live without that as it isn't noted in the first post anyway. So your section is PL OK
Foon

Post by Foon »

moniaqua wrote: October 29th, 2018, 6:29 am
Foon wrote: October 29th, 2018, 4:10 am Well, here goes.
And what exactly is supposed to be sucking now? :hmm:

All fine :thumbs: The only difference to the others I see is that they included the number of the poem, like in this case "Sonetto tredicesimo", but I think we can as well live without that as it isn't noted in the first post anyway. So your section is PL OK
Thank you!! :D
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Maddile

Post by Maddile »

Hi you all, I've some problems with my 1 first minute test, I'm going to resolve it in few days.
I'm from Italy, if you need some help on listening, I'm here.
Thank you 😊
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

I uploaded sec. 28 “Gentil pensiero, che parla di vui” (1:17 m)

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_028_alighieri_128kb.mp3

and sec. 33 “Parole mie che per lo mondo siete (1:08 m)

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_033_alighieri_128kb.mp3

Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

I have uploded sec. 34 “O dolci rime, che parlando andate” (1:07 m)
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_034_alighieri_128kb.mp3
and sec. 35 “Questa donna, ch’andar mi fa pensoso” (1:09 m)
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_035_alighieri_128kb.mp3

So I’m ready to be assigned some other sections, at your choice, :D
Pier