COMPLETE [ITALIANO] Le Rime di Dante - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Hi Sonia,
I uploaded sections 031 (Oltre la spera che più larga gira) and 032 ( Fresca rosa novella)
The lasting record times are: 0:14 and 02:11
See:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_031_alighieri_128kb.mp3
And
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_032_alighieri_128kb.mp3
May I confess that rereading these texts really moves me incredibly? :D How beautiful they are!
Thanks to your organization to offer me this opportunity.
Please suffer once more my poor comments: Section 031 is anticipating Beatrice in Paradise. (Who said that Paradise is not at the level of Inferno?)
032 is the true essence of “Dolce stil novo”
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm I uploaded sections 031 (Oltre la spera che più larga gira) and 032 ( Fresca rosa novella)
May I confess that rereading these texts really moves me incredibly? :D How beautiful they are!
Thanks to your organization to offer me this opportunity.
Please suffer once more my poor comments: Section 031 is anticipating Beatrice in Paradise. (Who said that Paradise is not at the level of Inferno?)
032 is the true essence of “Dolce stil novo”
hey, thank you for these :9: beautifully recorded, especially Section 32, which is a totally different style, more a sort of lyrical musing. Nice. And I love your short comments about the poems, they give me a first glimpse of what is to come.

Section 31 is already PL ok.

For Section 32, I have a small note:

> at 1:00: “quanto avventurosa” – here I hear some disturbing rustling of paper, or maybe you were moving your microphone ? Would it be possible to re-record this line once again ?

thank you, and have a wonderful start in the weekend ! How's the weather over at your place ? We finally have some sun here. :9:

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

I'm in the mood for another recording now as well. I'll choose Section 38. Lo fin piacer di quello adorno viso. :9: Thank you, Pier, for rekindling my interest in Dante as well.

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Sonia,
you are certainly listening very carefully to the recorded poetry! :clap: Compliments! It makes me really confident that when you give an OK, the file is really OK! :D
In fact, I printed section 32 on two sides of one single sheet of paper ad after “avventurosa” I turned the paper! :oops:
I did now upload the corrected version.

As a matter of fact, I didn’t have the same problem up to now since all the sonnets were printed on one single page, but Cavalcanti poetry is longer!

Anyway, I can use the system I use when reading for Adov (the association making audiobooks for kids with problems, I mentioned to you in a previous message): I split the computer screen in two and in one half is Audacity and on the other the text to be read.

I’m really enjoying reading “le rime di Dante”, so please assign me some other sections (about six sections for example) at your choice. For instance, the following still non-assigned.
Thanks, Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

The weather is not so nice here in Torino, it is mainly raining now, after a couple of weeks of sunny days, with summer temperatures.
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

oh you are fast :) thank you so much, now the section is totally PL ok. :thumbs:
you are certainly listening very carefully to the recorded poetry! :clap: Compliments! It makes me really confident that when you give an OK, the file is really OK! :D
thank you. Well I hope to do my best, but nobody is perfect ;)
In fact, I printed section 32 on two sides of one single sheet of paper ad after “avventurosa” I turned the paper! :oops:
aha :lol: yes the microphone is picking up every sound, we have to be careful
Anyway, I can use the system I use when reading for Adov (the association making audiobooks for kids with problems, I mentioned to you in a previous message): I split the computer screen in two and in one half is Audacity and on the other the text to be read.
yes this is exactly the way I record my sections. That way I can also check the Audacity waves immediately while recording and I see if there is clipping when I speak too loud. Also, I prefer not to print out and waste paper when it's avoidable.
I’m really enjoying reading “le rime di Dante”, so please assign me some other sections (about six sections for example) at your choice. For instance, the following still non-assigned.
seriously ? How cool :9: All right, here are the 6 first sections that are not yet assigned. If you are ok with them, I put your name in:

23. Quantunque volte lasso mi rimembra
39. Poichè sazair non posso gli occhi miei
41. E’ non è legno di sì forti nocchi
46. Non v'accorgete voi d'un che si muore
47. Deh nuvoletta che n'ombra d'Amore
48. Io non domando Amore

Thank you so much. :D
The weather is not so nice here in Torino, it is mainly raining now, after a couple of weeks of sunny days, with summer temperatures.
ah you're in the north, you probably have similar weather to us here then. Well for this weekend they announced sunshine and 24 degrees, so we're lucky. But the last week was very cold.

enjoy your weekend, regardless of the weather

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

OK for:
48. Io non domando Amore
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 4th, 2018, 4:13 am OK for:
48. Io non domando Amore
Pier
:thumbs: you have them :)

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

On the wave of renewed enthusiasm for the rhymes of Dante, I have uploaded now also section 23, Quantunque volte lasso mi rimembra (1:42 minutes).
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 4th, 2018, 9:00 am On the wave of renewed enthusiasm for the rhymes of Dante, I have uploaded now also section 23, Quantunque volte lasso mi rimembra (1:42 minutes).
Pier
you are really fast :shock:

can you just please post the link to the recording here ? I need to copy it into the Magic Window.

thanks

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Sure, I forgot it (I've been too fast really! :? )

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_023_alighieri_128kb.mp3
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 4th, 2018, 9:05 am Sure, I forgot it (I've been too fast really! :? )
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_023_alighieri_128kb.mp3
wonderful and perfect again, Pier :thumbs: I would like to close my eyes and listen to your narration, but I have to follow along with the text to check if you don't miss a line :lol:

hey, I will listen to it once again, now I know that it's PL ok, so I can close my eyes.

thanks !

Sonia
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

I would like to read sections 49 through 52.

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Kitty »

Algy Pug wrote: May 5th, 2018, 12:59 am I would like to read sections 49 through 52.
hey Algy, how cool ! Pier has now rekindled your interest as well :9: I loved your expressiveness too, so I'm pleased your joining in again. :D

I'll sign you up. Thanks

Sonia
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Algy Pug

My Librivox page