COMPLETE [ITALIANO] Le Rime di Dante - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Oh! So, you are nearest than I thought! I imagined U.S.A. knowing that today is Mother’s Day there.
In fact, today is “Ascensione” and it is holiday in many European country.
But unluckily also this festivity has been moved in Italy to the following Sunday!
They said that Italians don’t work enough and by law many festivities have been moved! :cry:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 10th, 2018, 1:52 am In fact, today is “Ascensione” and it is holiday in many European country.
But unluckily also this festivity has been moved in Italy to the following Sunday!
They said that Italians don’t work enough and by law many festivities have been moved! :cry:
awww seriously ? That's so unfair !!! Luckily we still have all our holidays on the right day. So lots of free days in the middle of the week. ;)

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

I have uploaded section 46 -Non v’accorgete voi d’un che si muore (1:07 m.): https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_046_alighieri_128kb.mp3

I'm curious :hmm: : since you are from Luxembourg what is (or what are) your native language(s)?
Pier
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 10th, 2018, 10:17 am I have uploaded section 46 -Non v’accorgete voi d’un che si muore (1:07 m.): https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_046_alighieri_128kb.mp3
oh you have read this so wonderfully melancholic :9: I liked it very much. Thank you. It's PL ok again.
I'm curious :hmm: : since you are from Luxembourg what is (or what are) your native language(s)?
my mother tongue is Luxembourgish, but since we are such a small country and nobody else speaks that language :lol: , we learn German and French since primary school. Later in highschool we also learn English and there is the option to learn Italian or Spanish as well. I chose Italian :)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Algy Pug wrote: May 10th, 2018, 3:53 pm Sezione 50 - 1:26
Sezione 51 - 1:24
Sezione 52 - 1:24
and these three are PL ok as well, Algy :thumbs: I like the expressive, ominous tone of voice in some of the sentences here, for example: "ch'ella non pare umana, anzi divina". It really gives the poem a certain touch. Nicely done.

Thanks

have a great weekend, both of you ! :)

Sonia
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

May I read Sections 53 through 56?

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Kitty »

Algy Pug wrote: May 11th, 2018, 6:59 am May I read Sections 53 through 56?
oh yes, you may :D thank you

Sonia
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

Iunta4Ios wrote: April 11th, 2018, 3:26 am Mi piacerebbe leggere: 14 Voi che portate la sembianza umile.
Ho scelto un testo breve perché è la mia prima esperienza, dopo 1 minute test.

Come nome potrei apparire come : "Pier" se non è toppo breve o già utilizzato.
Grazie. Pier Giorgio
Ciao Pier, e scusa il ritardo. 14 e` gia` fatto. Vuoi fare un'altra sezione?
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Welcome back, Mary! We missed you! :9:
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by HoosierMary »

Algy Pug wrote: May 21st, 2018, 2:25 pm Section 53:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_053_alighieri_128kb.mp3
1:26

Cheers
Thanks, Algy!
Mary

HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

I'm going to be traveling for the next week, and might not check this daily, but hope to catch up when I get back and not let this slide again.
Mary

Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Dear Sonia,
I’m back. I have been quite busy lately but here is section 47 “Deh nuvoletta, che n’ombra d’Amore” (1:08 minutes) - https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_047_alighieri_128kb.mp3
Probably it is a youthful poetry of Dante. Some texts report “Violetta” instead of nuvoletta”. Some identify Violetta with one of the two "shield" women, that is, a woman who sits in the church between Dante and Beatrice, whom Dante pretends to watch carefully, to mask the real point of his attention: Beatrice.
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hi guys, I had a bit of time, so I listened to your wonderful recordings :9:
very languidly romantically narrated, Algy. I loved to listen to this. PL ok.
Iunta4Ios wrote:I’m back. I have been quite busy lately but here is section 47 “Deh nuvoletta, che n’ombra d’Amore” (1:08 minutes) - https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/rime_047_alighieri_128kb.mp3
Probably it is a youthful poetry of Dante. Some texts report “Violetta” instead of nuvoletta”. Some identify Violetta with one of the two "shield" women, that is, a woman who sits in the church between Dante and Beatrice, whom Dante pretends to watch carefully, to mask the real point of his attention: Beatrice.
:lol: I'ven never heard of this "shield-device" but it's a clever method :mrgreen: thanks for the background info, Pier. And of course, your ballata is perfectly PL ok as well. A pleasure to listen to.

Thank you both !

Sonia