[ITALIAN / Science] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
Post Reply
Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 8th, 2019, 12:00 am

Eysiss wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Hi Pier.
I did not read the note because -for my own opinion- it would have interrupted too much the sense of the speech without adding anything valuable to the meaning of the explanation.
The previous one was -for me- more helping and was at the end of a period, of an explanation.

So I thought it would be better not to read it.
E.
I went back to examine carefully the note, and I quite agree with your remark.
Therefore section 16 is PL OK. :clap:
Pier

moniaqua
Posts: 1401
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in the south

Post by moniaqua » December 8th, 2019, 3:01 am

Thank the both of you :)
Eysiss wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 1:16 pm
So I thought it would be better not to read it.
In this case I wouldn't have it read was well, as, as far as I see it only repeats a different part of the dialogue.

Only a little note, if you need it for future cases: If a note is placed inconvenient but you feel it should be read, you can place it differently, maybe at the end of a sentence if the note is in the middle of it, or to the end of a paragraph.

Pier, I am overly sorry, I didn't manage to get your section pl-ed yet. But there is hope, I got an offer for that task :)

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 8th, 2019, 5:07 am

moniaqua wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 3:01 am
Thank the both of you :)
Eysiss wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 1:16 pm
So I thought it would be better not to read it.
In this case I wouldn't have it read was well, as, as far as I see it only repeats a different part of the dialogue.

Only a little note, if you need it for future cases: If a note is placed inconvenient but you feel it should be read, you can place it differently, maybe at the end of a sentence if the note is in the middle of it, or to the end of a paragraph.

Pier, I am overly sorry, I didn't manage to get your section pl-ed yet. But there is hope, I got an offer for that task :)
Thanks Monika and don't worry too much about my section.
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 65
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 8th, 2019, 5:47 am

Post by Iunta4Ios » November 16th, 2019, 7:01 pm

have uploaded section 36 "Giornata terza, parte prima"
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_36_galilei_128kb.mp3
(34:04 m)
Pier
Hi Pier
I PLed your section: I have a lot to learn in my reading from you!
So I'd say PL OK! :thumbs:

Being my first PL I'd like to remark some findings:

1:53 I think you read "avuto" instead of "avuti"
4:13 I think you read "per meglio dire" instead of "per dir meglio"
14:10 I think you read "codesto" instead of "cotesto"
17:11 I think you read "che tutte quelle e da tutti questi" instead of "che da tutte quelle e da tutti questi"
25:42 I think you read "1/3" instead of "1/5" (this is hard to see: it's written in very small number, but I compared to the 3 of the line shortly after and I'm quite sure is a 5)

This said If I understood well, the level of PL required is standard, so is ok as long as it doesn't change the meaning of the sentence.

Thank you all for the help and support!
Eysiss
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 8th, 2019, 6:18 am

Eysiss wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:47 am

Hi Pier
I PLed your section: I have a lot to learn in my reading from you!
So I'd say PL OK! :thumbs:

Being my first PL I'd like to remark some findings:

1:53 I think you read "avuto" instead of "avuti"
4:13 I think you read "per meglio dire" instead of "per dir meglio"
14:10 I think you read "codesto" instead of "cotesto"
17:11 I think you read "che tutte quelle e da tutti questi" instead of "che da tutte quelle e da tutti questi"
25:42 I think you read "1/3" instead of "1/5" (this is hard to see: it's written in very small number, but I compared to the 3 of the line shortly after and I'm quite sure is a 5)

Rr said If I understood well, the level of PL required is standard, so is ok as long as it doesn't change the meaning of the sentence.

Thank you all for the help and support!
Eysiss
It is good to know that you listened so carefully! :D
I'll check carefully as soon as possible ( perhaps not today, traditionally dedicated by me in preparing the Christmas tree!) and revert to you soon.
Pier

Eysiss
Posts: 65
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 8th, 2019, 1:11 pm

I'd like to read Section 17, Giornata Seconda Parte Terza.
Thank you

Eysiss
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 8th, 2019, 1:48 pm

Eysiss wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:11 pm
I'd like to read Section 17, Giornata Seconda Parte Terza.
Thank you

Eysiss
Assigned!
Good reading!
Pier

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 8th, 2019, 1:59 pm

Iunta4Ios wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 6:18 am
Eysiss wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 5:47 am

Hi Pier
I PLed your section: I have a lot to learn in my reading from you!
So I'd say PL OK! :thumbs:

Being my first PL I'd like to remark some findings:

1:53 I think you read "avuto" instead of "avuti"
4:13 I think you read "per meglio dire" instead of "per dir meglio"
14:10 I think you read "codesto" instead of "cotesto"
17:11 I think you read "che tutte quelle e da tutti questi" instead of "che da tutte quelle e da tutti questi"
25:42 I think you read "1/3" instead of "1/5" (this is hard to see: it's written in very small number, but I compared to the 3 of the line shortly after and I'm quite sure is a 5)

Rr said If I understood well, the level of PL required is standard, so is ok as long as it doesn't change the meaning of the sentence.

Thank you all for the help and support!
Eysiss

Emanuela, all your remarks absolutely are correct.
So I uploaded now the corrected file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_36_galilei_128kb.mp3
(34:08 m).

I understand that in effect usually, according to Librivox custom, it is not really necessary to correct all small differences between text and reading so far the differences are small and not altering the meaning of the text.
But, for my personal taste, I do prefer to receive even small remarks in order to make my reading the more corresponding possible to the text.
So thanks for your attention in listening to my section :thumbs: .
Pier

moniaqua
Posts: 1401
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in the south

Post by moniaqua » December 8th, 2019, 10:41 pm

Iunta4Ios wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:59 pm
Emanuela, all your remarks absolutely are correct.
So I uploaded now the corrected file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_36_galilei_128kb.mp3
(34:08 m).
and
Iunta4Ios wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:48 pm
Eysiss wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 1:11 pm
I'd like to read Section 17, Giornata Seconda Parte Terza.
Thank you

Eysiss
Assigned!
Good reading!
Pier
The both of you are so wonderful! :clap: :9: Thank you for helping out so much :)

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 8th, 2019, 11:20 pm

[quote=moniaqua
[/quote]The both of you are so wonderful! :clap: :9: Thank you for helping out so much :)
[/quote]

Happy to help on this interesting project, but I would like to take the occasion to launch a proposition to all the other readers that have sections assigned and to any possible newcomer:
" Please help us in completing this long and difficult project! Any help will be most welcome! :help: "
:D
Pier

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 9th, 2019, 10:06 am

Waiting and hoping for new volunteers soon ( :wink: ), I would like, in the meanwhile, to be assigned :
sec. 37 Giornata terza parte seconda
and sec. 38 Giornata terza parte terza
Pier

moniaqua
Posts: 1401
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in the south

Post by moniaqua » December 9th, 2019, 12:13 pm

Iunta4Ios wrote:
December 8th, 2019, 11:20 pm
" Please help us in completing this long and difficult project! Any help will be most welcome! :help: "
You're so perfectly right! :) Which reminds me, that I wanted to look after some sections that are claimed for a while now.
Iunta4Ios wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 10:06 am
I would like, in the meanwhile, to be assigned :
sec. 37 Giornata terza parte seconda
and sec. 38 Giornata terza parte terza
Lucky boy got them ;)

Eysiss, I think I forgot to tell you that you only need to check the spots Pier altered. Hopefully you didn't listen to the whole thing again :oops:

Eysiss
Posts: 65
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 2:55 pm

Post by Eysiss » December 9th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Ok,
I PLed the altered spots and everything is Ok! :clap:
:thumbs:

Thank you Pier.

I do not think I can put "Pl Ok" into the Magic Window, so I need Monika or Pier to do that.
Eysiss
Do. Or do not. There is no try.

moniaqua
Posts: 1401
Joined: April 11th, 2013, 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in the south

Post by moniaqua » December 9th, 2019, 10:53 pm

Thank you :thumbs:
Eysiss wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 2:00 pm
I do not think I can put "Pl Ok" into the Magic Window,
That's right; it is task of the BC or the DPL so only they and the MC (with her super-powers) can do that :)

Iunta4Ios
Posts: 330
Joined: April 6th, 2018, 2:31 am
Location: Solar system, third planet from the sun, Italy
Contact:

Post by Iunta4Ios » December 13th, 2019, 9:49 am

I uploaded sec.37 Giornata terza, parte seconda:

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_37_galilei_128kb.mp3
(24:35 m)
Pier

Post Reply