[COMPLETE] Dialogo dei massimi sistemi by Galilei - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Iunta4Ios wrote: March 9th, 2019, 11:50 am I uploaded sec. 8 “Giornata prima, parte settima”
... about a (felt) thousand days ago - thank you so much for your patience.
Sezione 8, Giornata prima parte settima is PL OK :clap:
Angelica87

Post by Angelica87 »

CIAO IO VORREI LEGGERE SE E' POSSIBILE LA GIORNATA PRIMA PARTE SECONDA...
AVREI DELLE DOMANDE... NELLA PAGINA 22 DEVO ARRIVARE ALLA RIGA PRIMA DI QUELLA INDICATA OPPURE LA PARTE INDICATA E' COMPRESA E QUINDI FINISCO LA PAGINA?
LE NOTE CHE VI SONO A BORDO PAGINA VANNO LETTE?
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Angelica87 wrote: April 28th, 2019, 6:52 am IO VORREI LEGGERE SE E' POSSIBILE LA GIORNATA PRIMA PARTE SECONDA...
Wonderful! :clap:
Angelica87 wrote: April 28th, 2019, 6:52 am NELLA PAGINA 22 DEVO ARRIVARE ALLA RIGA PRIMA DI QUELLA INDICATA OPPURE LA PARTE INDICATA E' COMPRESA E QUINDI FINISCO LA PAGINA?
Sorry for sorting this out in English, but I think, this language is safer considered my knowledge of the languages ;)

You start out there the link points, at page 14 with the sentence "Salv. Io molto volentieri" and read until page 22, including the sentence "Salv. Ditemi ora quello che voi credete che facesse quella medesima palla posata sul piano alla orizontale AB" (actually on this page it is just right to the end of the page :) ).

The footnotes just add in where they occur (they are at the ends of paragraphs, that is fine) starting with [nota in calce] then read the footnote, then [fine di nota in calce].

You can safely omit the "fig. 4" on page 22; vitomar also did not read the figure numbers and I do not see any sense in mentioning them without having the pictures in front.

I'd like to pray something: I know I have been kind of absent (also in the Alice, - did you notice that Pierre listened to your second file there? :) ) :oops: but it doesn't help if you scream (the all big letters), wouldn't hear it anyway if I am absent and it only makes me nervous :) I'd really appreciate if you could write upper- and lowercase just like it normally is written, thank you so much :)
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Angelica87

Post by Angelica87 »

Ciao non mi ero accorta delle correzioni di Pierre non mi era apparsa la nota provvederò a modificare il prima possibile e a registrare grazie mille
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

After section 9, I just uploaded section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/dialogomassimisistemi_10_galilei_128kb.mp3
( 31:29 m)
Pier
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Thank you Pier. Now I am ashamed, because I saw the other section and wanted to listen to it in the train but somehow lost to remember it yesterday :oops: But, as I am on vacation, chances are ... ;)

Angelica, things happen :) Now you know it, will correct it and all is fine.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Hi,
I would like to act also as proof listener in this project, of course hoping that a lot of new readers will show up in this project!
Pier
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

And it is PL ok, too :)

There is only one thing I leave to your consideration:
on 3.18 and the following minutes is some kind of strong background noise, at one point it even sounds like a shot :shock: I could understand you well, it only kind of distracted me. Please tell me if you change it, else I just leave it PL ok :)
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Thanks Monika! Of course I will check the recording trying to eliminate the disturbing noise probably due to some refurbishing they are making on an apartment above mine!
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

moniaqua wrote: May 7th, 2019, 1:37 pm
And it is PL ok, too :)

There is only one thing I leave to your consideration:
on 3.18 and the following minutes is some kind of strong background noise, at one point it even sounds like a shot :shock: I could understand you well, it only kind of distracted me. Please tell me if you change it, else I just leave it PL ok :)
Hi Monika,
I uploaded the corrected version eliminating the disturbing noise in the point you marked.
dialogomassimisistemi_10_galilei_128kb.mp3 ( 31:33 m now)

I'm sorry I didn't notice it before, (probably distracted in following the considerations of Sagredo, Salviati and Simplicio! :lol: )

So I can claim now: Giornata prima parte decima and Giornata prima parte undicesima, going on following the discussions between our three characters!
Pier
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Thank you Pier, perfectly edited :thumbs:
Iunta4Ios wrote: May 8th, 2019, 1:59 am So I can claim now: Giornata prima parte decima and Giornata prima parte undicesima, going on following the discussions between our three characters!
You got them :D just tell me why they didn't appear yesterday when I thought about adding them? :roll:
Majka

Post by Majka »

Hi to all,

I'm italian and I'd like to join this project as reader.

I see that sections:

Giornata Prima - Parte Terza
Giornata Prima - Parte Quarta

are "open" so can i start from them and then go on with the other open sections?

Thank you so much,
Majka
moniaqua

Post by moniaqua »

Majka wrote: July 28th, 2019, 12:24 am Giornata Prima - Parte Terza
Giornata Prima - Parte Quarta

are "open" so can i start from them and then go on with the other open sections?
I'd love to give them to you :) What name would you like to have for your reader's page? I need the name so that I can create the page and assign you the sections.