[COMPLETE][Indonesian][Adventure]Mengelilingi Doenia Dalam 80 Hari, J. Verne - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: July 16th, 2022, 4:42 amAnd I am ready for chapter 20 :)
wonderful, thank you, Tara, it's yours !

Sonia
raaddd

Post by raaddd »

Hi everyone,

I am interested put my first contribution to LibriVox.

To introduce myself, my name is Radityo, people call me Rad for short. I am from Indonesia and very interested to read this book Mengelilingi Doenia Dalam 80 Hari by Jules Verne.

For a start, I would like to claim the shortest chapter available which is Bab 31.

Cheers!
Rad
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

raaddd wrote: August 6th, 2022, 11:37 pmHi everyone,
I am interested put my first contribution to LibriVox.
To introduce myself, my name is Radityo, people call me Rad for short. I am from Indonesia and very interested to read this book Mengelilingi Doenia Dalam 80 Hari by Jules Verne.
For a start, I would like to claim the shortest chapter available which is Bab 31.
Cheers!
Rad
wohoooo, hello Rad, and a warm welcome to our forum, and especially to our Indonesian project. I am thrilled to hear one more voice in this story so thank you for taking an interest to help in it.

I see you already passed your minute test :thumbs: so there is no holding you back.

Section 31 is assigned to you officially now. Here is your personal reader page: https://librivox.org/reader/17739 where all your projects will be listed. If you want to read under a different reader name (can be forum name, real name or a pseudonym) please let me know and I can still change that.

Since this is your very first section, please read carefully through the first post, you will find all the important details in there, how to say the intro and the title correctly, how to name the finished file, where to upload, what text to use.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

And now have fun recording.

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: July 16th, 2022, 12:08 pm
tarabatubara wrote: July 16th, 2022, 4:42 amAnd I am ready for chapter 20 :)
wonderful, thank you, Tara, it's yours !

Sonia
Hi Sonia, this is chapter 20th

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/80hari_20_verne_128kb.mp3
length 17.29
Thank you :)
Whoever has faith in God, He will 'rightly' guide their hearts 'through adversity'. Quran 64:11
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: August 14th, 2022, 1:14 amHi Sonia, this is chapter 20th
how thrilling, a new chapter is ready, thank you so much, Tara :9:

I had a listen just now and it sounds really very good, you don't speal too fast for me to follow and you speak very clearly.

I only found one textual error:

> at 5:25: "Maka habis berkata itoe Fixpoen amat soekalah dalam hatinja" - I think I hear "Fox fol" :hmm: could you recheck this please and edit if necessary ?

thank you, and I hope I can hear you in another section soon. Only 5 left to claim. We are making good progress. 8-)

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Hello dear, this is the revised file
length 17.29

I don't know how to make the voice sounds similar
Whoever has faith in God, He will 'rightly' guide their hearts 'through adversity'. Quran 64:11
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: August 26th, 2022, 9:05 pmHello dear, this is the revised file
length 17.29
I don't know how to make the voice sounds similar
thank you so much Tara :9: your voice is ok, it sometimes happens that if you record on another day you can sound different. It doesn't matter in a long text, listeners will quickly forget it sounded a bit odd in one word or sentence. The overall chapter is similar enough.

And now PL ok. We are making good progress

I hope you have a nice weekend :)

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Thank you so much dear, all is because you are always supportive and kind to us. I wish you a wonderful weekend, all the best for you :9:
and I'd like to be assigned chapter 27, I already have practiced it.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: August 27th, 2022, 4:58 amThank you so much dear, all is because you are always supportive and kind to us. I wish you a wonderful weekend, all the best for you :9:
and I'd like to be assigned chapter 27, I already have practiced it.
:9: yay, that makes me so happy that you want to continue. Thank you so much for the help.

Sonia
hasoinna

Post by hasoinna »

Hi Sonia!

How are you? been quite a while since the last time I submitted my recording.
Kitty wrote: June 26th, 2022, 6:56 am :lol: tell him to be quiet next time you record ;)
He already told me to be quiet, let's hope he will keep his promise next time :shock:
the new sentence is super well read and inserted :thumbs: yes now it sounds much clearer. Thank you
Thank you!

Could you please reserve Chapter 17 for me? :D

Hasta
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hasoinna wrote: August 27th, 2022, 9:17 pmHow are you? been quite a while since the last time I submitted my recording.
Could you please reserve Chapter 17 for me? :D
hey, Hasta, welcome back. I'm so happy you haven't vanished from the forum. 8-) Yes, Section 17 is reserved for you now, thanks. Looking forward to hearing this again.

And yes, I'm fine. My holidays are drawing to a close, but well...I'll make the most of it.

Have a good Sunday and happy recording. :)

Sonia
hasoinna

Post by hasoinna »

Hi Sonia!
Kitty wrote: August 28th, 2022, 1:15 am I'm so happy you haven't vanished from the forum. 8-)
So am I :lol:

Here's my recording for Chapter 17:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/80hari_17_verne_128kb.mp3
The length is 15:52

Please have a listen to it, thank you :D

Hasta
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hasoinna wrote: September 3rd, 2022, 8:15 pmHere's my recording for Chapter 17:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/80hari_17_verne_128kb.mp3
thank you again, Hasta :) wow, that was a quick turn-around. And it was perfectly narrated all throughout, couldn't find a textual error. :thumbs: Absolutely PL ok.

From the city names I understood that this chapter was partly set in Indonesia and surrounding countries, I think. That was probably interesting for you.

Have a good Sunday still, and I hope to see you again soon :)

Sonia
hasoinna

Post by hasoinna »

Hello Sonia,
Kitty wrote: September 4th, 2022, 3:13 am wow, that was a quick turn-around. And it was perfectly narrated all throughout, couldn't find a textual error. :thumbs:
Thanks! :D
Kitty wrote: September 4th, 2022, 3:13 am From the city names I understood that this chapter was partly set in Indonesia and surrounding countries, I think. That was probably interesting for you.
Correct, it is indeed particularly interesting for me :wink:

Chapter 24 seems interesting, would you like to reserve it for me, please?

Have a good day!

Hasta
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hasoinna wrote: September 4th, 2022, 4:07 am Chapter 24 seems interesting, would you like to reserve it for me, please?
yes of course, thank you :)

Sonia