COMPLETE: Doktór Muchołapski by E. Majewski -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Great to see activity in this thread again :)

@karol
Just pick a username you want to be displayed on you Catalogue page :)
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
Digs

Post by Digs »

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/doktormucholapski_27_erazm_128kb-2.mp3 - 32m32s

Please replace the ch. 27 file in the MW with this one, it corrects a mispronounciation :roll: .

Thanks!
------------------------------
A neutron comes into a bar and orders a beer. How much? he asks. The bartender replies, "for you, no charge".
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Thanks, Dorota. For future reference, if you want to upload an amended file, name it exactly the same as the original one. It will replace the older one.
Last edited by Piotrek81 on March 14th, 2015, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

karolnowoszynski wrote:Now, as to the way i wish to be credited, i've displayed different users' pages, but they all look alike, if not identical, except for the credited writings. I'm not sure what options are out there? what precisely should i express any preference on (which elements of the page) ?
Karol,

Here's a link to your catalog page. For now, I've put your forum username in as your catalog name. Just let us know if you would like that changed in any way. Your catalog name will be what is displayed on book pages in the catalog where you are either a reader or the Dedicated Prooflistener (DPL). It can be the same as your forum name, your real name or another pseudonym of your choosing. We can also add link on your catalog page to a personal web site if you have one.

https://librivox.org/sections/readers/9890

If you click on the link for reader section details and then on the PL view tab, you can see the status of sections for projects where you are the DPL. If you decide to record later on, then the reader view tab will similarly show you all the sections in open projects that are assigned to you as the reader.
Jo
karolnowoszynski

Post by karolnowoszynski »

PListened and found really decent the following chapters:

# 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 31 (with notes), 32, 33, 34

There's been a wee bit of mouse clicking-like noise in #31 and #32, but nothing preventing a pleasant and still very clear reception, so they've been PL OK-ed ;) Cheers
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

The repetition in section 31 has been fixed. Thanks for catching that :thumbs:
Btw. if you catch a mistake, mark the section by selecting "see PL notes" status from the drop-down menu in the MW.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

I've added a short description of the book to the first post of the thread. Tell me what you think about it.

Be gentle- I was writing it late at night :lol:
karolnowoszynski

Chapters #27 and #31(updated version) PL OK ;)
Digs

Post by Digs »

I'd like to claim chapters 24, 25, and 26.

Thanks!
A neutron comes into a bar and orders a beer. How much? he asks. The bartender replies, "for you, no charge".
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Your claims are in the MW. Thanks for claiming :thumbs:
Digs

Post by Digs »

Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Thanks. Your section is in the MW.
Digs

Post by Digs »

Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Thanks, Dorota :thumbs:
karolnowoszynski

Hey comrades,

chap's 24,25 and 26th PListened. Well done readers ;)