[ITALIAN] other languages - Italian

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
bryterlayter

Post by bryterlayter »

unfortunatly i think italy signed in 95 so...
But kafka should be ok no?!

thanx!!!!!!!!
shabam

Post by shabam »

Riccardo,

If the critical edition was edited, then it gets a new copyright. If it is a reprint, or a facimile, it does not. What you discribe is an edited edition, and so would get a new copyright. Also, if the book has a new preface, or something like that, that section is copyrighted, even if the rest is a reprint (which is not copyrighted).

Does that make since?

bryterlayter,

As long as the edition in question was published prior to 1923, it is good. The easiest thing, is to look at the copyright date or publication dates. If they are prior to 1923, then it is good. If they are after 1923, then they might still be good. Get me copies of the title and verso (page after the title), and I will let you know if it is good or not.

Jason
piccolamimi

Post by piccolamimi »

Hello everybody!! I'm Jennifer!
I'm getting involved in this beautiful project and now I feel like trying to record something and make my contribute to librovox!

I'm an italian native..that's why I'm here ;)!! I couldn't find the book suggestion topic for the italian books (the same that exist for other others languages); so I've made a search and I have found this topic.

Now I would like to know if there's a topic that contain the projects begin but not finished for all that concern italian books because I would like to familiarize with the system before trying to record something solo ;)!

Another question: Why not add this link to the topic named Book suggestions in languages other than English? --> already done by ezwa!!

Thanks in advice for your answers :D!
Giove ci impose due bisacce: ci mise dietro quella piena dei nostri difetti e davanti, sul petto, quella con i difetti degli altri. Perciò non possiamo scorgere i nostri difetti e, non appena gli altri sbagliano, siamo pronti a biasimarli. (Fedro)
teresaepfeil

Post by teresaepfeil »

Baldassare Castiglione’s Book of the Courtier. I'd love to hear this in English read by someone who could get the Italian names pronounced correctly.
How about The Life of Bernini by Filippo Baldinucci?
JohnnyB

Post by JohnnyB »

Hi,
I'd love to be able to listen to more Italian novels while I'm driving. I'm a big fan of Dumas and I would be happy to take a crack at "Il Conte di Monte Cristo", but it would probably be better from a native Italian. I know there are some old translations in the public domain. One nice site with several languages is http://contedimontecristo.atspace.com/ , but I'm not sure where they got these. I don't see it in Italian on Gutenberg.org. "L'Isola Del Tesoro" by Robert Louis Stevenson would also be great!
Ciao,
-GiovanniB
fated-oracle

Post by fated-oracle »

Hi!
I'm an Italian native speaker too. This project attracted me so much that i wanted to try it. however, i'd like to practice a bit before starting a solo. so, if any of u wants to start a project, i'm happy to participate! otherwise where can i have a look at the projects currently being done? ("la coscienza di zeno", "l'isola del tesoro" and "il conte di montecristo" r all fine for me).
if necessary i can read english books as well, even though i think that a native speaker'd definitely read them better.
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

This search shows you the only two collaborative Italian books currently in progress.

We have had very few Italian readers - I am sure Riccardo and Daniele will be very glad to see another one! :)

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
kathodikman

Post by kathodikman »

HI,
I'm italian native speaker. I want to try this very interesting project but i don't know how to do (i need to practice a bit). Can you help me? :)
tizzy

Post by tizzy »

Hello,
I am Tiziana and I have been joining librivox for few days.
I would like to stat reading in italian, I am very impatient to do it cause I think this is a wonderful project.
Let's start together, ok? :D
Good reading to all,
Tiziana
tizzy

Post by tizzy »

Hello Jennifery, I am Tiziana.
I have been joining this forum and this wonderful project for few days.
It is really interesting.
I have just taken a look to your www, what a nice site!
Nice to meet you!
Have a good sunday,
Tiz

piccolamimi wrote:Hello everybody!! I'm Jennifer!
I'm getting involved in this beautiful project and now I feel like trying to record something and make my contribute to librovox!

I'm an italian native..that's why I'm here ;)!! I couldn't find the book suggestion topic for the italian books (the same that exist for other others languages); so I've made a search and I have found this topic.

Now I would like to know if there's a topic that contain the projects begin but not finished for all that concern italian books because I would like to familiarize with the system before trying to record something solo ;)!

Another question: Why not add this link to the topic named Book suggestions in languages other than English? --> already done by ezwa!!

Thanks in advice for your answers :D!
Riccardo

Post by Riccardo »

Ciao Tiziana,
the LV advice for new entries is: start with something short
at the link below you can see all the italian projects, completed and in progress; as you can see there are multilingual poetry or fairy tale:
http://librivox.org/newcatalog/search_advanced.php?title=&author=&cat=&genre=&status=all&type=&language=Italian&date=&reader=&bc=&mc=&action=Search
Of course, if you like, you can also read in english.

Naturalmente tutto quello che sceglierai di leggere dovrà essere libero da diritti d'autore!
Se hai dubbi, perplessità, curiosità chiedi e (presto o tardi...) ti sarà data risposta.

ciao
Riccardo
Last edited by Riccardo on November 25th, 2009, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

If he is willing, Riccardo is an able book coordinator!
Riccardo

Post by Riccardo »

If he is willing, Riccardo is an able book coordinator!

:mrgreen: Thanks

As soon as I'll close my solo project I could try... again!
kmerline

Post by kmerline »

I'm sure you would have better luck getting readers this time!
tolman78

Post by tolman78 »

Anybody interested in "Sussi e Biribissi" by Collodi Nipote (Paolo Lorenzini)? I'd like to give it a try.