Spanish Dante

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
dmundie

Post by dmundie »

I think I would like to adopt the Spanish translation of Dante. I'm unable to get into the project thread (it says I'm not authorized) and I haven't been able to construct a URL that works to get me to the file location. How should I proceed?

Thanks.

[SPANISH] El Infierno De Dante (solo abandoned October 2009)
Text: http://www.biblioteca.clarin.com/pbda/poesia/infierno/poesia.htm
Project thread: viewtopic.php?t=17645
Total # of sections: 33
Sections completed: 6 (possibly PL'd in thread, not in MW)
File location: ~uploads/discontinued_solos/infierno
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Sorry - I think you got missed - people usually post in the discontinued thread and I didn't realise what you wanted

I have moved the thread to the book suggestions viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17645 so you can have a look. When you have decided if you wish to continue please post in this thread what you intend to do.

Anne
dmundie

Post by dmundie »

Annise,

Ah. I'm still a little unclear about the LibriVox site architecture.

Thanks for moving the thread. That was very helpful.

Unfortunately, the links to Arturo's recordings in the Magic Window are broken – see below. I had hoped to listen to them before deciding how to proceed. It's not urgent, and I want to use as little of your time as possible, but if they're easy to restore, that would be great. Mostly I just want to make sure that Arturo's work doesn't get deleted if I *do* decide to move forward.

Best,

David

annise wrote:Sorry - I think you got missed - people usually post in the discontinued thread and I didn't realise what you wanted

I have moved the thread to the book suggestions viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17645 so you can have a look. When you have decided if you wish to continue please post in this thread what you intend to do.

Anne
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Yes, the links do not work because when a project is abandoned, the files are moved out of the original MC's folder into a "discontinued solos" folder to keep the MC's uploade folder tidy.

They're listed here:
http://upload.librivox.org/uploads/discontinued_solos/infierno/

You'll need the regular uploader login/password to get in that directory.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart