[WELSH] Ystraeon o hanes Cymru (Stories from Welsh History)

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
catrose

Post by catrose »

Hi, I've found this book online and it looks really good (and unusual). It is a book for welsh learners full of the history of Wales, in both Welsh and English. It's kind of difficult to explain, so here it is: http://archive.org/stream/ystraeonohanesc00edwagoog#page/n8/mode/2up .
I was wondering if anyone would like to do it as a duet with me, I would read the story in Welsh, then you would read the same story in English. It was written by Owen M. Edwards, who died in 1920, so I think its PD for everyone.

This wouldn't be for a while yet, because I already have a solo, but after summer maybe?

Cat
Last edited by catrose on July 22nd, 2012, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
catrose

Post by catrose »

It was originally written for teaching people Welsh, so the pages have all of the vocab in Welsh (Cymraeg) and English (Saesneg)
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!