books in Galician

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
reimondez

Post by reimondez »

Hi everyone!

I would like to start a thread to suggest books in Galician but I am afraid there will be no listeners even if I can record some of them. I can find some other Galician-speaking volunteers and encourage them to join Librivox but maybe there are some other Galician speakers already here. How do we organise the work?

Thanks!

María
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hi
Another language would be great . I would suggest that as a first recording you found a PD poem or short story or childrens story and recorded it for one of the multilingual collections - that way there is something in the catalogue for another prospective reader to see and it gives you a bit of practice in things too. Then maybe you could look at a project that might encourage readers - something like Aesop's fables if it is available is a good start - short pieces , easy to read and see what happens (And of course all contributions need to be in the Public Domain in USA - that is where our files are stored. Published before 1923 is a good starting idea , if it doesn't fall into that category - ask
Welcome to Librivox

Anne