LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 12th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post Posted:: April 5th, 2015, 11:53 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

The DPL for "Ice March" by Roman Gul has communicated that she will not be able to finish the project. The request for PL help can be found here. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56084

- - - - -

В DPL для "Лед Марта" Роман Гуль сообщил, что она не сможет завершить работу над проектом. Запрос на PL помочь можно найти здесь. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56084

Post Posted:: April 5th, 2015, 12:58 pm 

dlolso21 wrote:
The DPL for "Ice March" by Roman Gul has communicated that she will not be able to finish the project. The request for PL help can be found here. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56084
- - - - -
В DPL для "Лед Марта" Роман Гуль сообщил, что она не сможет завершить работу над проектом. Запрос на PL помочь можно найти здесь. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56084

========
Translating the translation :-) :
DPL "Ледяного Похода" вынуждена покинуть проект. Пожалуйста, помогите закончить: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56084

Post Posted:: May 2nd, 2015, 1:54 pm 

I have a question about recording. Now I have recorded story by Chehov. at beginning of each book sounds kinda intro, that tells about copyriting. should I record the same text or it will be added by LibriVox admin?

Post Posted:: May 2nd, 2015, 3:37 pm 

Hello,

Everything is recorded by the reader. The lead-in (the intro) that you heard is known as a "disclaimer" - a declaration to disclaim any copyright, that is a promise not to demand the right to it. We place all materials created by us here on LibriVox in the public domain ("общественное достояние").

So, again, to answer your question, yes, the disclaimer of rights is recorded along with the rest of the book.

However, if you have already recorded it before being established as a reader, before creating a book project, and so on, we most likely can't use it. You're free to upload it to Archive.org as a recording (or add some kind of video to it and put it on YouTube, for instance).

To record something LV can use, we follow a specific process, where a book is proposed for recording, accepted, the book coordinator (if it's a solo recording, the reader is the book coordinator) creates a project using the template, then the book is adopted for production by one of the Administrators (who thus becomes a Meta Coordinator for that project), and so forth. I think this process is described on our Wiki. Have you seen it?

Post Posted:: May 2nd, 2015, 6:41 pm 

VoiceOftheYellowroom wrote:
Now I have recorded story by Chehov.
Welcome to the LV, Voice!
You could offer your Chekhov story for a multilingual collection (viewforum.php?f=19). You could also join a group project to gain some experience (I have openings in my Baratynsky collection, see the link in my signature).
Good luck!

Post Posted:: May 2nd, 2015, 11:40 pm 

"Everything is recorded by the reader. The lead-in (the intro) that you heard is known as a "disclaimer" - a declaration to disclaim any copyright, that is a promise not to demand the right to it. We place all materials created by us here on LibriVox in the public domain ("общественное достояние")."

I read everything I need to know on Wiki. My question is the text of the introduction is provided or I can report about refusal of copyright by the own words?

Post Posted:: May 2nd, 2015, 11:48 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

VoiceOftheYellowroom wrote:
"Everything is recorded by the reader. The lead-in (the intro) that you heard is known as a "disclaimer" - a declaration to disclaim any copyright, that is a promise not to demand the right to it. We place all materials created by us here on LibriVox in the public domain ("общественное достояние")."

I read everything I need to know on Wiki. My question is the text of the introduction is provided or I can report about refusal of copyright by the own words?

Yes, the text of the intro/disclaimer is specific and it depends on the project you are contributing to. So if you'd like to offer your recording to a collection/project, read that project's first post in the forum thread - it has all needed information - and if there are still questions, you can ask the Book Coordinator of that project. If it's for the multilingual short story collection, they may refer you to the disclaimer in other languages: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/LibriVox_disclaimer
:thumbs:

Post Posted:: May 3rd, 2015, 12:38 am 

Thank you very much! :)

Post Posted:: May 11th, 2015, 8:01 am 

:help: FOUND!
Hello, Russian-speakers!

I've finished recording "Огненная Россия" by Алексей Ремизов (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=56274)
PL is needed ... It's only about 80 minutes of listening!

Thank you!

Post Posted:: September 4th, 2015, 1:25 pm 

Hi, I am a russian reader. I am thinking about what works to read and also taking suggestions. Is there anything in particular you guys need to record in Russian? If so, please let me know.

Post Posted:: September 4th, 2015, 4:03 pm 

zadoroznyeva wrote:
Hi, I am a russian reader. I am thinking about what works to read and also taking suggestions. Is there anything in particular you guys need to record in Russian? If so, please let me know.
Welcome to LV! There is a lot of old books at http://imwerden.de/ , I'd be happy to PL for you.
Currently I need a female reader for my Baratynsky project, the link is below. Would you be interested?

Post Posted:: September 14th, 2015, 2:58 pm 

karlkuzmich wrote:
Currently I need a female reader for my Baratynsky project, the link is below. Would you be interested?

Yes, definitely, sign me up! I will be happy if you PL for me. I appreciate your guidance.

Post Posted:: September 14th, 2015, 9:16 pm 

zadoroznyeva wrote:
karlkuzmich wrote:

Yes, definitely, sign me up! I will be happy if you PL for me. I appreciate your guidance.
Great!
Would you please click that Baratynsky link (viewtopic.php?f=60&t=54393) and take a look at the sections 34 and 38-40, post a claim if you like them. I sent a message to the lady who claimed them long ago, but did not record yet.

Post Posted:: September 15th, 2015, 2:04 pm 

I posted a claim there. I would like to start with section 34. If that turns out ok I might help with the other ones, too.

Post Posted:: February 9th, 2016, 8:37 am 

Good day to everybody,

Does anyone need in native russian speaker? It's my pleasure to read something in Russian.

Thanks,
Katrina.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next