Any Russian-speaking readers around?

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Aryna wrote: April 4th, 2021, 2:41 am I'm a fluent Russian speaker and will be happy to read either smth classical or a detective story.
Hello Aryna!
Please come to read Детство Льва Толстого with us) See my signature.
What kind of detective stories would you prefer to read?
Last edited by HannaPonomarenko on April 4th, 2021, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Aryna wrote: April 4th, 2021, 2:41 am I'm a fluent Russian speaker and will be happy to read either smth classical or a detective story.
Welcome to LV, Aryna. There is a Golden Age poetry book in works, see the link in my signature. :)
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
HannaPonomarenko

Есть возможность прочитать любой монолог из пьес Шекспира для проекта viewtopic.php?f=27&t=83998
Нашла много пьес с несколькими вариантами перевода на русский, многие PD.
http://az.lib.ru/s/shekspir_w/
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Sonia нашла короткое стихотворение Бальмонта для LibriVox Sixteenth Anniversary Collection (коллекция текстов имеющих отношение к цифре 16). Я уже планировал туда кое-что другое записывать, поэтому приглашаю других. "Шестнадцати лет" на с. 125:

https://imwerden.de/publ-1065.html

Миша
HannaPonomarenko

Kazbek wrote: July 19th, 2021, 3:29 pm Sonia нашла короткое стихотворение Бальмонта для LibriVox Sixteenth Anniversary Collection (коллекция текстов имеющих отношение к цифре 16). Я уже планировал туда кое-что другое записывать, поэтому приглашаю других. "Шестнадцати лет" на с. 125:

https://imwerden.de/publ-1065.html

Миша
Говорят, это Марк нашёл) Записала, в редактуре.
Спасибо)
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: July 30th, 2021, 5:21 pm
Kazbek wrote: July 19th, 2021, 3:29 pm ..."Шестнадцати лет"

Миша
Говорят, это Марк нашёл) Записала, в редактуре.
Спасибо)
Not at all, Sonia found it!
Thank you!
DennisD

Post by DennisD »

Kikisaulite wrote: May 22nd, 2008, 2:18 am Hi all!!!

We (I and Foreigngirl) were thinking about adding some more of the beautiful Russian language to the LibriVox catalog. There are so many excellent works by Russian authors, some of them being recorded in English translation right now. We would love to have at least some of them in Russian also.

Anybody Russian-speaking around and interested in recording something in Russian?

And what would you prefer? We were thinking about Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Chekhov...

K.
Hi, what would you like to start with exactly?
Regards,
Dennis
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

DennisD wrote: October 5th, 2021, 12:34 pm
Hi, what would you like to start with exactly?
Hi Dennis, you are responding to a post dated 2008 :D
I am going to start another Russian poetry group project, are you game?
sacapsie

Post by sacapsie »

Mark, I was wondering if we could round up enough speakers to do a "weekly" or a "fortnightly" thing, like the English-speaking readers have been doing. I am not ambitious enough to commit to anything longer at the moment, but I could lend my native Russian voice to read a few poems now and then!

I woke up the other day with "О сколько нам открытий чудных готовят просвещенья дух, и опыт, и т д" stuck in my head. That's just 5 lines--maybe a good one to kick off with?
HannaPonomarenko

sacapsie wrote: October 6th, 2021, 1:02 pm Mark, I was wondering if we could round up enough speakers to do a "weekly" or a "fortnightly" thing, like the English-speaking readers have been doing. I am not ambitious enough to commit to anything longer at the moment, but I could lend my native Russian voice to read a few poems now and then!

I woke up the other day with "О сколько нам открытий чудных готовят просвещенья дух, и опыт, и т д" stuck in my head. That's just 5 lines--maybe a good one to kick off with?
Hi sacapsie! I don't know about "weekly" poems collection, but if it doesn't fly you may "get rid" of the poem stuck in your head inputing it in Multilingual collection viewtopic.php?f=60&t=88465.

Anya
sacapsie

Post by sacapsie »

Hmm, I've seen those around, but to be honest, I don't quite see the point of them. There might be polyglots out there who can understand every one of those languages in every collection, or maybe people who just enjoy listening to voices and don't care if they can understand what's being read... And more power to them! But I'd rather contribute to the sort of thing that I can see the value of. For these multi-version poetry collections, I like seeing different interpretations of a poem, and they nicely highlight differences in dialects, so I find them cool. But if there aren't enough volunteers around, that's the end of that idea :)
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Hi, Sacapsie,
Why don't you take the lead and start a project. No one would volunteer for a project that does not exist :-)
You also could join existing projects, see Anya's signature for the list, so we could know you better :-)
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

If you did not notice, a proof-listener is invited for a military memoir Авантюристы гражданской войны (in Russian).
I, in turn, promise to reciprocate and try to PL your English or Russian project when you need :D
HannaPonomarenko

chulsky wrote: October 13th, 2021, 9:51 am If you did not notice, a proof-listener is invited for a military memoir Авантюристы гражданской войны (in Russian).
I, in turn, promise to reciprocate and try to PL your English or Russian project when you need :D
Hi Mark! Would you place an add? You have a sign "~" in the title of the project, so I assume you accept any help form a not too dedicated PL, right?