[FIXED] Zerbino and Isabella chapter in Legends of Charlemagne (Version 2)

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
Tlcarnes616

Post by Tlcarnes616 »

Legends of Charlemagne (Version 2)
https://librivox.org/legends-of-charlemagne-by-thomas-bulfinch/
Chapter 14 Zerbino and Isabella
File format (64kbps mp3, 128 kbps mp3, ogg vorbis) I'm not sure
I didn't download the file, I wanted to listen to the chapter from the webpage, as I am linking this project to my narrator webpage
When I click the play arrow or the name of the chapter the new tabs says "Page not found"

It happened when the page was first created, and I thought it was fixed. There is a thread of posts in the Completed Projects thread for Legends of Charlemagne addressing the issue
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I tried fixing them before trying them. After "fixing" they didn't work. When I put the old link (an ugly looking one) back in, it works. I should have tested before editing! :roll:

So, try refreshing the page and try it again.
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
Tlcarnes616

Post by Tlcarnes616 »

Tlcarnes616 wrote: February 17th, 2021, 7:24 pm Legends of Charlemagne (Version 2)
https://librivox.org/legends-of-charlemagne-by-thomas-bulfinch/
Chapter 14 Zerbino and Isabella
File format (64kbps mp3, 128 kbps mp3, ogg vorbis) I'm not sure
I didn't download the file, I wanted to listen to the chapter from the webpage, as I am linking this project to my narrator webpage
When I click the play arrow or the name of the chapter the new tabs says "Page not found"

It happened when the page was first created, and I thought it was fixed. There is a thread of posts in the Completed Projects thread for Legends of Charlemagne addressing the issue
It's working!! :clap:
Thanks!

Tracy