[FIXED] Adventures of Sammy Jay

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
AbbyJay

Post by AbbyJay » September 16th, 2020, 6:42 pm

Adventures of Sammy Jay by Thornton Burgess

Section 6 “Black Pussy Almost Catches a Good Breakfast”

I’m not sure of file format and I was unable to download the file.

Problem: Unable to listen to this section. When I click on file I am directed to archive and see this message,
“ The item you have requested has a problem with one or more of the metadata files that describe it, which prevents us from displaying this page.

Items may be taken down for various reasons, including by decision of the uploader or due to a violation of our Terms of Use.”
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Phil. 4:8

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle » September 16th, 2020, 7:02 pm

I see it just fine?
https://archive.org/details/sammyjay_1602_librivox

If you give the links to the file(s) in question, it will be easier for us to check what's wrong.

Sometimes it's just a glitch at archive; if you try a bit later, things are back to normal.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » September 16th, 2020, 7:58 pm

I found the problem. While all the files were fine at archive.org, there was an extra underscore in the filename in the metadata on our end. This is now fixed.
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman