Search results problem

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
Penumbra

Post by Penumbra » March 25th, 2020, 12:09 pm

From the home page I searched on "Robert Cortes Holliday". The author was found with the report that there is one book completed and one book in progress. I clicked on the author's name and found three completed items and nothing in progress. I believe all three items were completed in 2016.

So something is confused somewhere.
Tom Penn

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » March 25th, 2020, 12:17 pm

Yeah, don't trust the completed/in progress numbers. As you found out, they can be inaccurate.

It would take someone digging through the code to try to figure out how to fix it. :)
One Mystery Story Left: Master of Mysteries
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character

Penumbra

Post by Penumbra » March 25th, 2020, 12:30 pm

TriciaG wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 12:17 pm
It would take someone digging through the code to try to figure out how to fix it. :)
Or maybe just suppress it.
Tom Penn

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » March 25th, 2020, 1:19 pm

In this case, 2 of the 3 completed items are single sections in collections, which I don't think are counted for the tally of "books" completed or in progress. I realize that doesn't explain the missing 1 in progress, but there may be some other explanation, like an abandoned or on hold project.
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman