[FIXED] Incorrect ID3 Tags

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
carteki

Post by carteki »

Historietas Nacionales http://archive.org/details/historietas_nacionales_1602_librivox
The Author and Genre ID3 tags are different for about 3 files in the project.
Thanks
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

I have found three files in which the author's name varied. I have changed them. Regarding the genre, I have set the project to rederive, but as far as I know the genre does not transfer when we upload to Internet Archive. Please give further details.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
carteki

Post by carteki »

Thank you. I just noted the genre was missing (I assume the same 3 files) and pointed it out as well. That doesn't have as big an impact on the "sorting" of the files in various media players. I pick these up when I import the projects into iTunes as part of the m4b creation process.

Regards
Kim
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Thank you. I think the files must have been replaced directly at Internet Archive and so will have retained the original genre specified by the reader. I will alter the genre on files 12, 16 and 19 and replace them completely, then set it to rederive again.

Ruth
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Derive now complete.

Ruth