Pride and Prejudice (version 3)

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I hope this is the right place to make an error report of this nature - I've never made one before.

Name of Book: Pride and Prejudice
Catalog page URL: https://librivox.org/pride-and-prejudice-by-jane-austen-2/
Chapter Number: 22
File format: I don't know - it's whatever happens when I click on the link on the LV catalogue page.

Nature of problem: In chapter 22 from 1:26 to 1:31 there is a duplicated section "Miss Lucas perceived him from an upper window of the house and instantly set out" appears twice.

This file has been there since 2007, so perhaps the reader knows about it already and is content to leave it as is - it is such a lovely reading altogether! I've listened to the book three times through now, and each time I notice this one little bit - which I think would not be too hard to fix? So I thought I'd mention it. I hope that's OK - it is such a beautiful reading and I love it and all Karen's works! She is the reader who brought me to LV and got me started here - her reading of "The Scarlet Pimpernel" was my gateway drug to my ongoing LV addiction! ;)
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I'll pont it out to the reader just in case she misses the post

Anne