A few errors in the RSS feeds

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
GeoffreyEdwards
Location: Box 311 Rapid City, Manitoba, Canada R0K1W0 1-204-728-1306

Post by GeoffreyEdwards »

Magna Morlia is fixed and working now on iTunes. Thank you whoever you are!
npalumbo58

Post by npalumbo58 »

As long as some benevolent force is fixing the iTunes aspect of books, could someone do the same for the English version of Volume 2 of Les Miserables? https://librivox.org/les-miserables-volume-02-by-victor-hugo/ These books being on iTunes is basically the best thing on the internet. Without that, I would never have discovered this site.
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

There is a problem with uploading any of our items to the iTunes store at the moment. We cannot yet find out exactly what the problem is, unfortunately.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
msfry

Post by msfry »

Essays Irish and American

This recently catalogued project (12/30), https://librivox.org/essays-irish-and-american-by-john-butler-yeats/, has still not shown up in the RSS New Releases announcement emails that I get daily. I'm not sure who manages this feed, but I thought you should know.

This thread isn't active so I'm not sure if anyone will see this. If you do, please let me know.
andy5995

Post by andy5995 »

msfry wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 9:15 am This thread isn't active so I'm not sure if anyone will see this. If you do, please let me know.
Message received!
msfry

Post by msfry »

andy5995 wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 9:29 am
msfry wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 9:15 am This thread isn't active so I'm not sure if anyone will see this. If you do, please let me know.
Message received!
Ah, good! I'd like to be advised how the RSS feed is populated and how this error might have occurred. Is data entry automated, or hand entered? TFLMK
msfry

Post by msfry »

andy5995 wrote: January 2nd, 2021, 9:29 am
Message received!
Ah, good! I'd like to be advised how the RSS feed is populated and how this error might have occurred. Is data entry automated, or hand entered? TFLMK