Any ETA on fixing the catalog?

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
dalewking

Post by dalewking »

I was working on a project where I was pulling from the catalog shortly before the "event" with the catalog. Had to shelve it for a while and am now trying to pick it up again, but it appears there are still issues with the catalog. Most notably for me is that rssurl is not being populated.

And ETA on getting this fixed?
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Actually no one has an ETA on any of the "added extras" like feeds and things. I'll check that this is on the list but that is all we can do at the moment.

Anne
lezer

Post by lezer »

Yes, there are big plans afoot to take this opportunity to do a major overhaul of all Librivox behind-the-scenes working software and structure, so more than just fixing the glitches - so as you can imagine, there's not really any certainty at the moment at which point this will happen. It will get better at some point, though.... Sorry we can't be more helpful at the moment.
Anna
Anna
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Most RSS feeds have now been restored. There are 100+ that are still missing for a different reason, and which take rather longer to fix, but I am working on it.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding