[RESOLVED] problem with Tarzan Jewels of Opar chapter 18

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
drumtrucker

Post by drumtrucker »

I downloaded Tarzan - Jewels of Opar directly to my Motorola Droid with Ambling book player app and Chapter 18 was actually a repeat of Chapter 17.

I was able to get the correct Chapter from website using my PC. I also downloaded the 'entire book in zip file' and 18 is correct in there.

Weird.
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Where did you actually download the files from? As our files all appear to be correct, I am guessing that your download came from Ambling and that they have made a mistake.

LibriVox has no connection with Ambling BookPlayer (I had never heard of it), but there seems to be a forum on their site. Perhaps you could ask them?

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
drumtrucker

Post by drumtrucker »

I am not sure of the exact method Ambling uses to provide downloads of Librivox content. I will post on their forum and see what response I get.
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Thanks! There are many companies and applications which use our audiobooks (which, of course, we are perfectly happy about), but they don't always tell us about it, so it is always interesting to learn of new ones. :)

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
drumtrucker

Post by drumtrucker »

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

That was pretty good to get an honest answer promptly - thanks for letting us know :D

Anne