[FIXED][sound quality] Montessori

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
hugh
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by hugh » October 10th, 2009, 2:31 pm

could someone check? tx.
Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, thank for the fantastic work you have all done.

Without sounding ungrateful, I am afraid that there may corruption in certain chapters of the audio files of audiobook: "The Montessori Method";
I have not checked them all but both single chapter or complete book downloads seem to have the same problem as far as checked e.g. 23 is called 22 and sound very low and 22 had double sound?
I hope that this can be easily resolved and look forward to enjoying the audio book.

Kind regards,
Leon M.

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » October 10th, 2009, 3:08 pm

I'll have a look - its probably one of the major clipping chapters I suppose - I thought I had made them acceptable

Anne

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » October 24th, 2009, 3:08 am

still working on these files - Section 22 (chapter 21 I've made an I hope acceptable fix to the short area of double sound,
Chapter 22 (section 23) is named correctly but ahs a very odd sounding intro - I have been unable to contact the reader and have asked for help re the intro sound , Fortunately the rest of the file is OK
Neither have yet been uploaded

Anne

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » October 29th, 2009, 5:00 am

Both files have been re uploaded - 22 is OK, file 23 which is chapter 22 starts off whispery but fortunately this is only for the intro.
Uploaded and derived

Anne