[FIXED] Shakespeare Monologues

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
slingersjilly

Post by slingersjilly »

For some reason I cannot subscribe to the podcast url of any of the volumes of Shakespeare Monologues through iTunes. I get the little ! error which indicates that the url is incorrect. I have subscribed to other podcasts from LibriVox before without any problems so I'm pretty sure that it's not something I've done wrong but please let me know if there is something else I can do to download the monologues as a podcast. They will really help me with a Shakespeare class I have, and I really like how the podcasts prevent the audio books from getting mixed up with all my music.

Thanks
Jenn
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

Yeah, there's definitely something wrong... the xml file is empty (you can see this if you click on the link to the rss feed). I'll PM the guy who set up the feeds so he'll be sure to see this thread.
Karen S.
tis

Post by tis »

Thanks for pointing this out. I think you'll find it's working now, except for number 7, which we're still working on!

update: 7 looks ok too now.
[img]http://goringe.net/images/chris.png[/img]
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

Looks great. Thanks, tis.
Karen S.