[RESOLVED] Famous Men of Rome - file title

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
russiandoll

Post by russiandoll » October 8th, 2008, 4:26 am

Just a little thing: Famous Men of Rome - http://librivox.org/famous-men-of-rome-by-john-h-haaren-and-a-b-poland/
has a section misnamed: 16 should be 'Cato the Censor' but has the book title instead. An ID3 tag problem, I presume.
English is the lingua franca par excellence

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » October 8th, 2008, 10:24 am

It's fixed on the catalog page, waiting on archive to fix the ID3 tag....thanks for noticing. 8-)
Share a smile with everyone you meet. It costs you nothing, but it's effects may be priceless. It will make you feel better and can shine a little sunshine in someone else's day. Who knows, it may be the only smile they see today.

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » October 8th, 2008, 11:28 am

Okay, I fixed the ID3 tags on both 15 and 16. Archive played nicely after a few sputters at first and the project is now re-derived and should be fixed. You may want to double check me, though, russiandoll. :D
Share a smile with everyone you meet. It costs you nothing, but it's effects may be priceless. It will make you feel better and can shine a little sunshine in someone else's day. Who knows, it may be the only smile they see today.

russiandoll

Post by russiandoll » October 13th, 2008, 2:24 am

Yep, all good :D
English is the lingua franca par excellence