[Fixed]links not ready

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
fritzli

Post by fritzli » November 29th, 2017, 11:12 am

Yo,
( Thought I'd try out my rusty spanish ...)

https://librivox.org/historia-verdadera-de-la-conquista-de-la-nueva-espana-by-bernal-diaz-del-castillo/
shows no zip file size etc, individual file download links reload catalog page.
Good luck

chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic » November 29th, 2017, 11:33 am

It looks as though the cataloging process isn't finished yet (the final proof-listen was completed only yesterday and it doesn't look as though the files have all been uploaded to the Internet Archive yet). Sometimes a Librivox catalog page is generated before the files are ready to download. This one will probably take a little bit longer than most because it's so big -- over 200 files! Check back in a day or two, and thanks for watching out!
Laurie Anne

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » November 29th, 2017, 11:49 am

I've changed the status back to Validation so this no longer shows in the catalog. The MC can change it back when it's all done.
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

Basquetteur

Post by Basquetteur » December 5th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Hi,

I volunteered to make the cover of this one in libriclaims. Now I see that the book is in archive but not in the librivox.org catalog. I am nearly finished with the cover. Should I wait until the issue is solved to upload the cover?
I see that it does not appear anymore in libriclaims. Is that ok?

Regards,

Basquetteur

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise » December 6th, 2017, 12:36 am

I've preclaimed it for you as I know it was claimed by you before it moved back

Anne
Our objective is to make all books in the public domain available, for free, in audio format on the internet. - Hugh McGuire.