COMPELTE: Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol - Mga nangyari sa Paghihimagsik by Isabelo de los Reyes y Florentino (1864 - 1938) . Translated by Carlos B. Raimundo ( - ).
This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page here:

http://librivox.org/ang-singsing-nang-dalagang-marmol-by-isabelo-de-los-reyes/

Ang nobeletang Ang Singsing nang Dalagang Marmol ni Isabelo de los Reyes ay hinggil sa kawal ng himagsikang Pilipino na napaibig sa isang dalaga, at sa digmaang inilapat ang pananagisag sa imahen ng pagmamahal sa kasintahan. Unang nalathala sa Ang Kapatid ng Bayan ang naturang nobeleta noong 1903, bago isinalin sa Espanyol ni Reyes sa El Grito del Pueblo noong 1905. Naglaho ang orihinal na sipi, kaya isinalin ni Carlos B. Raimundo ang teksto mulang Espanyol tungong Tagalog noong 1912. Ipinakilala sa nobela ang isang tauhang mula sa pakikihamok laban sa mga Amerikano noong 23 Abril 1899. Nakilala ng tagapagsalaysay si Koronel Puso na nagkuwento naman hinggil sa naging karanasan sa dalagang may pangalang "Liwayway." Ang kuwento ng nobela, kung gayon, ay hindi tungkol sa tagapagsalaysay, kundi sa nabatid niyang karanasan nang makilala si Koronel Puso. (Summary by WikiFilipino)
  • Target completion date: Ika-30 ng Nobyembre 2012
  • Text source (only read from this text!): http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15129
  • Type of proof-listening required (Note: please read the PL FAQ): standard
    IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project may be opened up to a group project if a Book Coordinator is found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to see if it can be re-instated).
    Please don't download files belonging to projects in process (unless you are the BC or PL). Our servers are not set up to handle the greater volume of traffic. Please wait until the project has been completed. Thanks!

Magic Window:

BC Admin
    Genres for the project:
    fiction, historical-fiction, short-stories
    Keywords that describe the book:
    Himagsikan; Maynila; nobelang Tagalog; War/Revolt; Manila; Tagalog novel
  • The reader will record the following at the beginning and end of each file:
    No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!
    Start of recording (Intro)
    • "[numero] Kabanata ng Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol. – Ito ay rekording ng LibriVox, and lahat ng rekording sa LibriVox ay nasa Public Domain. Para sa karagdagang impormasyon, o para mag-boluntaryo, bisitahin lamang ang: librivox DOT org"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Rekording ni [iyong pangalan]"
    • Say:
      " Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol - Mga nangyari sa Paghihimagsik , ni Isabelo de los Reyes y Florentino . Isinalin muli mula sa Kastila ni Carlos B. Raimundo [Kabanata]"
    For the second and all subsequent sections, you may optionally use the shortened form of this intro disclaimer:
    • "[Numero] kabanata ng Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol - ni Isabelo de los Reyes y Florentino. Ang LibriVox recording na ito ay nasa Public domain."
    • If you wish, say:
      "Rekording ni [iyong pangalan]"
    • Only if applicable, say:
      "[Titulo ng Kabanata]"
    Katapusan ng rekording
    • At the end of the section, say:
      "Katapusan ng [kabanata]"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Rekording ni [iyong pangalan], [syudad, iyong blog, podcast, web address]"
    • At the end of the book, say (in addition):
      "Katapusan ng Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol - Mga nangyari sa Paghihimagsik , ni Isabelo de los Reyes. Isinalin muli mula sa kastila ni Carlos B. Raimundo "

There should be 5 seconds silence at the end of the recording, or 10 seconds for files longer than 30 minutes.
  • Example filename
    dalagangmarmol_##_delosreyes.mp3 (all lower-case) where ## is your section number. (e.g. dalagangmarmol_01_delosreyes.mp3)
  • Example ID3 V2 tags
    Title: ## - [Section title]
    Artist: Isabelo de los Reyes y Florentino
    Album: Ang Singsing Nang Dalagang Marmol - Mga Nangyari sa Paghihimagsik
    Transfer of files (completed recordings)
    Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file.
    Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
    • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader:
      http://upload.librivox.org
      (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
    • You'll need to select the MC, which for this project is: jo - knotyouraveragejo
    • When your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread.
    • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
Last edited by JohanLiebert on April 27th, 2012, 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
April Gonzales :D
blog

Marie Antoinette & the Downfall of Royalty

I will not be around the forums for quite a time but I'll log-in whenever there's time. Please PM me if you need to talk with me. Thanks!

Animo La Salle!
RosaleeLuAnn

Post by RosaleeLuAnn »

Masaya ako tumulong dito... it looks like you need a proof listener? First time ko magPL, pero masaya ako makahanap ng project kung saan makakatulong ako, at ganoon din practisin ang aking tagalog.
"I knew I'd be in this story somewhere." [size=84]From[i] The King of Attolia[/i], by Megan Whalen Turner[/size]
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi April,

I'll MC this for you. I've a question concerning the author's name. It needs to be last name first in the catalog and I see it's listed several different ways so I'll need a little help as to which way is preferred.

from PG:
Reyes y Florentino, Isabelo de los
De Los Reyes, Isabelo Florentino
Reyes, Isabelo de los

from wikipedia:
Isabelo Florentino De Los Reyes, Sr.
Isabelo de los Reyes Sr.y Florentino
Jo
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Jo,

You need not put 'y Florentino' anymore, as it is his mother's maiden name. You may put him as:

de los Reyes Sr., Isabelo

Thanks for MCing! :)

EDIT: I think I made a mistake in counting the number of sections for this project. PG says it runs runs through -preface-I-II-III-V-VI-VII-poem. I just noticed it doesn't have a chapter IV... so I guess we will need to delete the last section.
blog

I will not be around the forums for quite a time but I'll log-in whenever there's time. Please PM me if you need to talk with me. Thanks!

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Section 00 up in the MW :)

Rosalee, do you have an access to the MW?
blog

Animo La Salle!
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

OK. I've removed the extra row in the MW and I've sent Rosalee her login for the MW in case she needs it, so you should be all set.
Jo
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Thanks Jo! :thumbs:
blog

Animo La Salle!
RosaleeLuAnn

Post by RosaleeLuAnn »

Login info recieved. I'm afraid I won't be able to PL it this weekend as I'll be at a wedding... actually I need to pack and get ready right now. Pasensya talaga!
"I knew I'd be in this story somewhere." [size=84]From[i] The King of Attolia[/i], by Megan Whalen Turner[/size]
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

RosaleeLuAnn wrote:Login info recieved. I'm afraid I won't be able to PL it this weekend as I'll be at a wedding... actually I need to pack and get ready right now. Pasensya talaga!
It's okay Rosalee :wink: That will buy me time to record the next chapters... :) Volunteer lang naman tayong lahat dito eh :)
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Section 1 up in the MW :)
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Section 2 now up as well ;)
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Section 3 now up in the MW :)
blog

Animo La Salle!
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

Section 4 uploaded :)
blog

Animo La Salle!
RosaleeLuAnn

Post by RosaleeLuAnn »

Ang bilis mo naman! Sa sabado sana may horas ako pakinggan ang lahat. :oops:
JohanLiebert

Post by JohanLiebert »

RosaleeLuAnn wrote:Ang bilis mo naman! Sa sabado sana may horas ako pakinggan ang lahat. :oops:
Sige makinig ka kung kailan ka may oras :) Tinatamad din ako magrecord eh... kaya matatagalan pa bago masundan yan... :)
blog

Animo La Salle!