Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
thevoicefactotum

Post by thevoicefactotum »

Project Code: 6WwaeYVt
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Hi!

We need the whole code that's spit out by the template generator, not just the project code.

Actually, I guess YOU need it. It contains the intro/outro wording, file naming, and lots of other stuff. 8-)
flavo5000

Post by flavo5000 »

Also this one might be easier to reference to, both in the project and in the catalog, as Tangential Views instead of The Collected Works of Ambrose Bierce Vol. Nine. Much shorter title. :D
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

If it were my project, I'd go with "The Collected Works of Ambrose Bierce Vol. 9: Tangential Views". That states what the project IS - it's self-explanatory. (And it IS what the title of the original book.) ;) "Tangential Views" might just be an essay or something.
thevoicefactotum

I appreciate the recommendations for listing the title. I had problems initially with the subject line excepting the title.

The document that was produced after completing the template generator did not contain any other reference to a code other than the project code. The document produced is a listing of all the inputs and a restatement of how to record and submit to LibriVox. Where can I find the requested code?
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Everything in the text box that comes up after filling out the template - all of it goes in the first post. It's all FORUM code (with brackets and formatting and so forth).

There's a handy "copy all" button (or some such wording) on the top right of that page, just above the box. Click that, then paste it into the first post. :)

Old video without the copy button: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNHIKfJml1s start at about 10:55
(This was made when we launched a new system, so the "before" references don't apply to you.) :)
thevoicefactotum

Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Split from original thread.
Jo