[COMPLETE] The Road To Mandalay by B. M. Croker - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thanks for adding the claims Stav. you're already half way with the word counts. I'm sure we can wait until you're done. :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Wrong MC Lynda. :wink:

Stav, I have deleted the wordcounts from Lynda's post that you have already entered. I hope this makes things a bit easier for you. :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Availle wrote: April 10th, 2021, 3:11 am Thanks for adding the claims Stav. you're already half way with the word counts. I'm sure we can wait until you're done. :D

It is so dificalt for me. Please enter them yourself if you can. It was a real struggle this morning, took me about two hours, and I don't have more time now.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I think I got it. But I feel very very bad about this whole process.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

I see the MW is up to date, excellent! Let's move out and get us to "Readers Wanted". :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Availle wrote: April 10th, 2021, 4:20 am Wrong MC Lynda. :wink:

Stav, I have deleted the wordcounts from Lynda's post that you have already entered. I hope this makes things a bit easier for you. :D
Availle - do you want me to re-upload my recordings to your name instead? I am sorry I picked the wrong MC :shock:

Lynda
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Let's wait and see if they are PL OK. For those that are, I'll just move them over to my folder on the server. If you have PL notes, please upload the new files to my folder directly.
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lmnei wrote: April 11th, 2021, 11:08 am
Availle wrote: April 10th, 2021, 4:20 am Wrong MC Lynda. :wink:

Availle - do you want me to re-upload my recordings to your name instead? I am sorry I picked the wrong MC :shock:

Lynda
They are queued for PL in the next couple of days so will let you know thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

I would like to do chapter 17 to 24. Heck, if you let me, I would be happy to complete the whole book. I just love it...it takes me back!
BTW, do I need to post each chapter separately if they are contiguous?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Yes and yes. First, chapters 17- 24 are all yours. Second,p please post each chapter separately according to the corresponding section in the magic window. Multipal chapters in the same file is not always conviniont for our listeners.
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

Thank you, Miss Stav. I mistakenly recorded chapter 16 so I'll edit that out. I'll separate the chapters and post around 4 at a time, that seems easiest for me. When I finish the ones assigned, I'll pick up those that are not assigned yet. :thumbs:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, but what are their durations? Please write:
chapter ***
link
duration

chapter ***
link
duration

I am blind and this would make my life easyer.