COMPLETE Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

SCaulkins wrote: February 20th, 2022, 7:04 pm Here is Eeyore ch. 8

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poohdr_eeyore_08.mp3
Eeyore 8 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

Scott
EvelynL

Post by EvelynL »

Oh my goodness!! I'm so crazy interested in this project! I'm a little confused by the assignment box, though. Would I be able to read anything for this?

Thanks!!
Evelyn L. :)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

EvelynL wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:07 pm Oh my goodness!! I'm so crazy interested in this project! I'm a little confused by the assignment box, though. Would I be able to read anything for this?

Thanks!!
Hi, Evelyn - unfortunately, all the parts are assigned on this one. :(

You can tell if a dramatic project has roles available by looking at the beginning of the project's title. This one has "FULL" up front, which tells folks that the parts are all assigned. If a project has "OPEN" at the front of its title, it has roles available.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
EvelynL

Post by EvelynL »

LCaulkins wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:49 pm
EvelynL wrote: March 12th, 2022, 8:07 pm Oh my goodness!! I'm so crazy interested in this project! I'm a little confused by the assignment box, though. Would I be able to read anything for this?

Thanks!!
Hi, Evelyn - unfortunately, all the parts are assigned on this one. :(

You can tell if a dramatic project has roles available by looking at the beginning of the project's title. This one has "FULL" up front, which tells folks that the parts are all assigned. If a project has "OPEN" at the front of its title, it has roles available.
Thank you for your help!! I'll keep an eye out for the next one! Can't wait to hear everyone's performances!

-Evelyn L.
Verbena

Post by Verbena »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

SCaulkins wrote: February 27th, 2022, 10:18 pm Eeyore chapter 10

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/poohdr_eeyore_10.mp3
Eeyore 10 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Owl's chapters are all PL OK - thanks! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Pat, can we get a pick-up file with these two lines for chapter 8? File name: poohdr_rabbit_08supp

Christopher Robin: "It's—I wondered—It's only—Rabbit, I suppose you don't know, What does the North Pole look like?"
Rabbit: "Well,"
said Rabbit, stroking his whiskers.
Rabbit: "Now you're asking me . . . "

~Lynette * -
johnwarrenhart

Post by johnwarrenhart »

Hello!
I would be interested in recording the part of Roo. Please let me know if that would be okay.
Thank you.

johnwarrenhart
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

johnwarrenhart wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 3:51 pm Hello!
I would be interested in recording the part of Roo. Please let me know if that would be okay.
Thank you.

johnwarrenhart
Hello, John - Welcome to LibriVox!

Roo is currently reserved for a young man who needs to finish his test recording, so it's not actually an open part right now. (On dramatic projects, the beginning of their project title will say OPEN if there is a role available.)

However, may I contact you if he is unable to get set up for LibriVox?
~Lynette * -
marissasiobhan

Post by marissasiobhan »