COMPLETE [DR] The Wind in the Willows-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Miruvor88 wrote: October 8th, 2021, 12:43 pm I was just checking my catalog page to make sure I wasn't forgetting about any commitments and noticed my lines for this project haven't been marked for PL yet. Did they come through? I can resubmit if I need to. Let me know, thanks!!
Mira, thank you for bringing them to my attention - somehow I had missed them! They're tucked in now, but I am away from home and only have my phone, so they will be PLd next Friday.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Aligator

Post by Aligator »

Detective 2 has been complete. Unfortunately, despite (or perhaps because of) my detecting, the criminal was not caught, but is still on the loose. :? Hopefully, one of the other detectives caught him.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/windwillowsdr_detective2_08.mp3 0:18
Never regret anything that made you smile. - Mark Twain
A person's a person, no matter how small. - Dr. Seuss
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

LCaulkins wrote: October 8th, 2021, 3:35 pm
Miruvor88 wrote: October 8th, 2021, 12:43 pm I was just checking my catalog page to make sure I wasn't forgetting about any commitments and noticed my lines for this project haven't been marked for PL yet. Did they come through? I can resubmit if I need to. Let me know, thanks!!
Mira, thank you for bringing them to my attention - somehow I had missed them! They're tucked in now, but I am away from home and only have my phone, so they will be PLd next Friday.
Haha! That rascal is slippery!

Thanks for helping. This is caught and will get PL'd next Friday.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
robinlamb

Post by robinlamb »

I can be Field Mouse 2 in sections 5, 9, and 12.
Andrea42

Post by Andrea42 »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

robinlamb wrote: October 9th, 2021, 5:14 pm I can be Field Mouse 2 in sections 5, 9, and 12.
Thank you :)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Andrea42 wrote: October 9th, 2021, 6:24 pm Here is Fieldmouse 1 in Chapter 9. :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/windwillowsdr_fieldmouse1_09_128kb.mp3
Length: 0:55
Thanks! It's tucked in, and will get PL'd on Friday
~Lynette * -
GlehnmarcHibburt

Post by GlehnmarcHibburt »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

GlehnmarcHibburt wrote: October 10th, 2021, 11:49 pm Recording for Open Detective 3.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/Wind_in_the_Willow_Detective_3_Glehnmarc_Hibburt.mp3

Cheers
Hi, Glehn! Welcome to LibriVox! Thank you for helping with this project. :) I haven't actually stepped into the Hansom Cab board yet this morning, but I saw that you've helped there, too.

Two things: I need to know what name you want us to use when we make your catalog Reader Page? Some of us use our real name, others use their forum board name, others make up a new pseudonym. Voice credits are done using the catalog name, so if you want to adjust your voice credit, you can let me know. As soon as you tell me the name you want, we'll make your Reader Page and get Detective 3 connected to you. :)

Second: Here in LibriVox, you really, really want to request an open role (or section in "normal" book projects), and then wait for the BC to acknowledge before you do any recording. Upsetting mixups often happen otherwise. I know that eager feeling to get started, though!

Glad to have you with us!
Last edited by LCaulkins on October 11th, 2021, 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Lynette * -
Amergin

Post by Amergin »

I will read for Sergeant - Ch. 6 if the part is still open.
Thanks
Amanda
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Amergin wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:40 am I will read for Sergeant - Ch. 6 if the part is still open.
Thanks
Amanda
Super :)
~Lynette * -
GlehnmarcHibburt

Post by GlehnmarcHibburt »

LCaulkins wrote: October 11th, 2021, 6:23 am
GlehnmarcHibburt wrote: October 10th, 2021, 11:49 pm Recording for Open Detective 3.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/Wind_in_the_Willow_Detective_3_Glehnmarc_Hibburt.mp3

Cheers
Hi, Glehn! Welcome to LibriVox! Thank you for helping with this project. :) I haven't actually stepped into the Hansom Cab board yet this morning, but I saw that you've helped there, too.

Two things: I need to know what name you want us to use when we make your catalog Reader Page? Some of us use our real name, others use their forum board name, others make up a new pseudonym. Voice credits are done using the catalog name, so if you want to adjust your voice credit, you can let me know. As soon as you tell me the name you want, we'll make your Reader Page and get Detective 3 connected to you. :)

Second: Here in LibriVox, you really, really want to request an open role (or section in "normal" book projects), and then wait for the BC to acknowledge before you do any recording. Upsetting mixups often happen otherwise. I know that eager feeling to get started, though!

Glad to have you with us!
Yes, I'm sorry about that. I just read up on how to claim parts/roles. Will do that in the future of course. And I have learned today how to make the recording with correct tech stats. Cheers for your patience. :)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

GlehnmarcHibburt wrote: October 11th, 2021, 5:38 pm
Yes, I'm sorry about that. I just read up on how to claim parts/roles. Will do that in the future of course. And I have learned today how to make the recording with correct tech stats. Cheers for your patience. :)
No worries at all! I remember how overwhelming LibriVox was to me when I started volunteering!

Do you want us to use GlehnmarcHibburt for your catalog Reader Page? Or do you prefer with a space? Or something different altogether? (It's what the public will see when looking at audiobooks, and the name you'd use for voice credits.)
~Lynette * -
Amergin

Post by Amergin »

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks! Seargent is loaded for our DPL.
Last edited by LCaulkins on October 15th, 2021, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lynette * -